[✗] [Tawkins Amendment.] Grafted Limbs

ThatFunkyBunch

Bug man

bug man

on a serious note, i thought that extra limbs with divided strength for homunculi were allowed? someone recently asked that question in ST lore questions and an ST member said that yes, it was allowed (see AsiothPosting's question 'can homunculi have multiple limbs like legs or smth if the strength is divided between them?')
and i was pretty sure it was a thing too, unless theres either been a lore change or i've been confusing it with other lore pieces

either way, good amendment, i +1. i understand the point of homunculi having to mimic life by having them have a humanoid form which will remain the case, but as soulless abominations a couple limbs shouldn't hurt if they're balanced out for the sake of allowing more aesthetic choices to these creatures for occult-themed RP.

Can someone give me an explanation on how this is different from the current lore? I thought we could already craft arms?

4 hours ago, Slorbin said:

Can someone give me an explanation on how this is different from the current lore? I thought we could already craft arms?

extra limbs arent allowed, hence the amendment. we all thought they were allowed too

On 2/19/2023 at 4:36 PM, Diogen said:

extra limbs arent allowed, hence the amendment. we all thought they were allowed too

Thanks. I was under the impression it was allowed as well. Guess not!