Call for the Wolfhunt ((Event 6 PM EST)

Orino

[!] A small notice is hung for all to see, with unrecognizable symbols framing the parchment

bKaY7SV5cqu_cddfIpA3clMYh4LdWjf14ygrwV1ogbMm5lyBiRioZzlYsq6ln6gbqJ26iQvTPKv8tNZGTAHPglfmzrTBhpsmcq5LVRmxGMB2J3MoXEbXZpeChvzsmW2FLAkCWc1CdsmDlVEaGqMc6pI

Call for the Wolfhunt

An announcement by the renowned Master of the Hunt, Markward Orino:

After scouting the lands around walls of Minitz I’ve discovered a worrying amount of tracks of amaroq lurking around, that mayhaps appeared from the settling frost.

I also suspect that non-appropriately buried bodies of previously fought Glebites and their vengeful spirits could’ve intended to now bring harm to the living…

At first this event was meant to be a fun activity and my honest intent is to keep it that way, although I encourage you to approach this hunt wisely

and help to make Minitz a safer place for all.

To step aside from the serious part, I would like to add, that I’ll be happily teaching the curious the art behind making nets and setting traps,

hopefully aiding the participants on the path of becoming a Great Hunter.

aUR9FHz5NRpEZMYIM4aoFdJjovyXVndXZpa9dAPUn5cIXS6Hz9eZn0-AsvGXgLtk2cK1GgTdBz6C7yAKX6RaQJUo2PgixNOC5kZYmuaaoAUmioF54n2aasgFzQsIwvqE9lTqhQnkpffly2AwEerz8vYaUR9FHz5NRpEZMYIM4aoFdJjovyXVndXZpa9dAPUn5cIXS6Hz9eZn0-AsvGXgLtk2cK1GgTdBz6C7yAKX6RaQJUo2PgixNOC5kZYmuaaoAUmioF54n2aasgFzQsIwvqE9lTqhQnkpffly2AwEerz8vY

Thus, I summon the brave and lively to a test of strength and toughness, please come armed and prepared so the teeth and claw of the vicious beasts

won’t poison your skin and blood.

Smile, lads and lass, 'cause soonly your troubles will be dealt with and your lives secured!

*The document then goes on to list the essentials for the hunt, mentioning bringing at least hardened leather armor, ropes, and “long stabby sticks”.

((Event 6 PM EST, on Saturday the 18th of February, 2023.))

As he trudges into Neu Brandthof after his year long absence Anton breathes the familiar air with a sigh of relief. 
“How I have missed this.” He commented to himself as he observed the bustle of the Minitz folk. A missive on the mission board caught his eye. “Wolf hunt?” His travel weary body protested at the thought of joining but his heart longed for the joy of serving with his brothers and sisters. Setting his jaw he walked to Riverrock Keep “where are my pointy sticks?” He wondered.