what happened to malinor

argonian

On 2/17/2023 at 6:23 PM, ScreamingDingo said:

hard to fracture two players

"ScreamingDingo pulls the biggest forum ratio I've ever seen" was not on my 2023 lotc bingo card

7 hours ago, Llir said:

okay but what about the malinor we had between aegis and anthos?

It was attacked many times by dreadknights, dark mages, actual edge lords, orcs and humans. Then the Scourge (antags) caused their city to be destroyed, Malinor's residents lived in a refuge camp outside of the city and the leadership left for RL and IC reasons. The Conclave of Malin was made nearby and it sucked up many homeless elf players but didn't manage to make it in the transition to 3.5 (The Fringe) where Haelun'or invited the dark and wood elves of former Malinor to live by them, thus Malinor was completly gone.

4 hours ago, sam33497 said:

"ScreamingDingo pulls the biggest forum ratio I've ever seen" was not on my 2023 lotc bingo card

I've seen worse, but that was definitely a murder

image.thumb.png.ef2805c0961341e561013aaf0b296943.png

You never referenced what malinor, the old Malinor, or also known as the Dominion or Current Malinor which was lead by @Orlanth and three elven states 

They both dissolved due to IRP issues which built up over time. Sadly with the High prince of current malinor stepped down, the 'Alliance' was well dissolved again