A Beckoning

Olandyr

Spoiler

3LpFrdW-lco-xS7Bm5FKoSehnSzl3yw6AfSnhHBS2_eG6UtGnFecrqnP_4QxuGObGCv5bR9O1jF0Wrmw_4Gyp0NBuyuvTCoZRk5Lb_mlI-mLCDy3ZHxRW2w5gqgn7c4J9zJkPyFB5JLxAdzp9ZoaKWQ

The sun arose that day, to show the meek woman’s face.

Calliope.

The air was still as she set to work on her newest project.

A Beckoning.

Ingredients had gathered, all was prepared and ready.

The string of a harp, plucked by human hands.

This would surely make the voice.

The mountain air, trapped in a jar by an elf;

To carry her message far.

The eye, too, of an alchemical thing.

This would compose the sights she crafted.

And craft she did, her busy hands working around that vast hall, ‘til all was prepared.

So there she stood, in that dim room; in her hands lay an eye, across the floor there spread a harp string, and upon her belt there rested the jar.

“A dream of wanting.”

That Hag uttered, who strode through the room, and cast out from her a light to fill it.

“To my design will it be made. Vibrant."

Her fist closed and brought the eye to mush, its remnants squeezed unto the floor beneath her.

“Let my message sing to He, let him know my wish.”

A foot stomped forth, to squeeze from that harp string a dull sound, yet here it seemed truly to sing - an angelic choir rang through the room.

“And bring it far to He. Carry it across the lands.”

Light continued to spread across her form, and make up a false landscape around her. The jar dropped from her belt and shattered; mountain winds gushed through that room. Light spiraled through the sky, and the light went vacant.

The ritual was done, and someone, somewhere in those vast lands, received a dream most peculiar.

Spoiler

Wanted to do some creative writing, so I wrote this up at 3am. Those who have received a dream have been notified by discord.
The contents of this post are unknown to all RPly.