Diaries of old Adrians; The Euler Tales

Laeonathan

[!] Copies of this can be found in Adria.

Diaries of old Adrians; 

The Euler Tales

qVpW2E6I0odYeYaKP0NuDNqHw64a8J7is7h-tzPQ51cYZT8Lwv260ez_bYsEpw7bWI9eGTj_BBxFsM9b2WQ8qHvr8Ze9kkgpAp1jyXrRiWJiLEOHOucy3SKevlTVpfbNBEfAiDRjIEyX13i09LHjT-c

published First Seed 1912

Preface

Few within our beloved Duchy know of the hardships our ancestors had to face. Hence I intended to make some manuscripts of the past public to all Adrians.

Following will be an extract from the three original Euler brothers' diaries. Albrecht, Wilhelm and Wolfgang were, unlike the modern Eulers, no prominent family within our Duchy. They were mere farmers and loyal Adrians. Yet many Euler traditions, such as the Euler backflip, which had been invented by Wolfgang, can be traced back to them. However, it is important to note that the following manuscripts are rather subjective and might favor the brothers' personal opinions over historical facts.

The Manuscripts

Albrecht No. I (undated);  Today I walked by a small village named Renzfeld. Ves has been an annoyance to me for quite a while now, especially since this disgusting Kaedrini [Redacted due to intense language] has seized power in our Golden City. This new settlement has it all: Kind people and a lot of open Farmland. I was greeted by a certain Tybis de Ruyter; a local nobleman - he convinced me to stay. I got a loan easily; for fealty to the Duke and for the promise of delivering some wheat - I got a small farm for my brothers and I!

Albrecht No. IV (undated, likely 1725); Great success. Wolfgang and Wilhem agreed to move to Renzfeld. The farmhouse's roof was fixed.

Wolfgang No. III, 27th of Horen's Victory, 1726; I love Adria. I love Adria. I love Adria. I love Adria. I love Adria. I love Adria. I love Adria.

Author's note: The following about three-hundred iterations of "I love Adria '' have been removed for convenience. It can safely be assumed that the past Adrians indeed were rather nationalistic. Multiple accounts have been made that individuals such as "Jaxon Hargrave", "Baerin" or "Theia" participated in similar acts of expressed nationalism.

Wilhelm No. V, (Date not readable, likely 1727); It has been well known for quite a while now that the Lorranians are nothing but scumbags. They call themselves knights - which, apparently all of them are, for some reason. They also have a disgustingly looking keep, which my brother Albrechts keeps ranting about. Sigismund! He should learn the virtue of: Shutting the [Redacted due to intense language] up.

Wolfgang No. III, 27th of Horen's Victory, 1726; I hate the Duke! He is a basttard. Why didn't they make his brother Duke instead? He is ill talked about; but so much smarterer then him!

Author's note: It appears the Brother of the Duke was far more popular than the Duke himself. Strangely enough, the date in all of Wolfgang's notes was the same.

A conclusion

Adrians love Adria. This has been a fact for quite a while, and while it is not unsurprising that people love the place they live in, the sheer amount of patriotism within Adrians is extreme beyond measure.

signed, 

Father Renzfeld "Erik Euler"

Stefan Euler reads through the letter with a smile. "Ah, so that's what Erik's been up to. Digging up ol' Euler stories!"

Tybis de Ruyter would smile from the heavens, finally reading over the manuscripts after many years.