A Declaration Of War

[!] The Following document would be mounted to the various sign posts and notice boards of the Realm.

Hearken ye, hearken ye!

It is with a heavy heart and the righteous fury of Knox, that I, Cyris, Shire-King of Bywater, must perforce declare war on the darkspawn of Almaris.

The Iblees cultists who have fled our lands and sought refuge in the darkest corners of the realm shall not be allowed to continue their vile practices unchallenged.

Thusly I do summon forth the Knights of Knox, and those with courage among our kin, to take up arms and defend our fair realm from the taint of darkness.

Every able-bodied halfling of Bywater shall if they so desire, lay claim to a shovel forged from the finest Slayersteel, a noble weapon bequeathed unto us by our newfound allies, the Druids of the Vale. With these shovels in hand, we shall smite our foes and send them back to the very depths of Arugula's sea from whence they came. 

Let it be known that, as your king, I do not undertake these actions lightly, but we must safeguard our people and our way of life. We do not wish to stand alone in this quest, thus the Kingdom of Bywater beckons upon its neighbors to join this crusade against the darkness. Together, we shall exhibit to the darkspawn the might of our combined forces and banish them back to the shadows. 

May Knox bless Bywater and her allies with his cunning and wit, and may we emerge victorious in this righteous struggle.

Let the foxes of the Shire roam free, and the frogs of Frogtopia sing with joy, for we fight for their liberty and the liberty of all decent folk.

Signed,

His Majesty, King Cyris I, Thain of Bywater, Liberator of Frogtopia, Father of Foxes, and Protector of the Realm.

"Hoorah Hoorah" The stout gnome exclaimed a small war cry "As king of teh Gnome I, Yepos Cobblefoot, proclaim our allegence teh the Halflings and have a sworn duteh teh 'elp protect t'em" The king loudly proclaimed.

Kor'garr the Clanless, Skriptgoth of the Iron Horde, reads over this declaration with an approving nod. The drawing of a Jabbernak feather quill from a bottle of vivid jungle ink proceeds the following message.

"To Kyng Cyrus, Azht of name, Thain of Bywater,

The Iron Horde recognizes your declaration of war against the Buurz of this realm with respect and fervor. Our own nation will gladly take up arms alongside your warriors in glorious Wagh against the dark infested forces blighting the Mortal world and offending the Spirits. If there is a time we should coordinate further, please reach out to myself, our Dominus Madoc'Lur, or the Rex himself.

For Blood and Honor,

Kor'garr the Clanless"

4 hours ago, Gnomeh said:

"Hoorah Hoorah" The stout gnome exclaimed a small war cry "As king of teh Gnome I, Yepos Cobblefoot, proclaim our allegence teh the Halflings and have a sworn duteh teh 'elp protect t'em" The king loudly proclaimed.

Xob Wobson, Archzealot of Aglazek overheard this from his temple home, thinking deeply before waddling off into the mountains. "Hrrrm, ah king without propah ritual. . ." is all he mumbled.