Summons of The Atrus Covenant

JoshBright

Summons of The Atrus Covenant

11th of The Grand Harvest, 116 SA.

3bOWAIgrzX5Odw86LkZdHoEKFYZFsnjfp9iimqXTz9hAbGClJvHU8lFIztxLUqeJlQVKf8_3qs_dsKoJhHQGMaYB1bS25gUPMAYGlJOc4WVHzZV6ULq7c1G04fna0wNBNYOeY1UsnCTvSPWMpT0Cp9k

Declaration

In accordance with section 1 of the Atrus covenant and the recent events surrounding the Nation of Amaethae, including the possibility of direct involvement of the worm, giant spiders, a new dragon, the undead, and more. The Nations of Amaethea and Nor’asath hereby invoke the Atrus Covenant and request a meeting between all of the signatories. 

Meeting location:

The Capital of Amaethea 

Spoiler

OOC: February 25th @ 3:30 pm EST

Uell ito Maruthiran,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Idril Sylvaeri, The V High Princess of Elvendom, High Princess of Amaethea, The Heart of The Sea

HIS SERENE HIGHNESS, Jarad Munnel, The Prince of Helious, Taur and Duke of Alterk, and Lunderia, Margrave of Vali’mae, Count of Voclia, Viscount of Oblen, Baron of Achyae & Sievis, Lord of Sen’nyor, Patriarch of Munnel, Lord Steward of Amaethea, Prince of the Mali’Solari 

Primarch of Nor’asath, Prince of the Dark Elves

oDaefYKC_V3poB-ibLQZPGu9Jcf495wWlaoKmSVBMWs9SwsBlHp93VUgt4tp1kzuQ32eAZSBoKoeZtvZ9F8PkjYYoExkhdmk3_9wgXw84BFhx3h_zlcRtXMQUuM0RfPF7LPakjW8dxrpxL-H-uqAO2U

Ledicort Vuiller grumbles as he reads the missive shaking his head "GOD be, there's more dark matters at place" he speaks before calling a meeting.

Relnol glanced upon the parchment. "This may be important since my mali'onn signed it, however there seems to be valah titles on it aswell." As he stated such he folded it into a paper airplane, tossing it out of his attic and quite possibly into the square of Nor'asath. "Now to the pressing matter, how do I get out of my attic, been stuck here for elven years now.."