THE SILVER TRADE

mika1278

THE SILVER TRADE

Issued at Year 116 of the Second Age

fQqQSw3sSGoI50RAG5IDEV1hob_Xhf62AIgQZfiXd1HuhhVPCbEgn14_portqmj7Fa7p8qUWTQzCNyusRIdk37kBjdNmSnY0eJofaXtDe5h-g5MmvPaP-542eFNw-rbz2OMHcDWbbo6vBtDiklVQ63IG3O8XG1oTLjVCP0-IhGcsoR-_6gwL6maXViwGzH7u0o1RhAl7lJUkIMaty-Us59AR6G1g-gIi_Lts7tkbEcf2BlTcVpjB_Ndxk-4qo8MtMYqQJBVdCxmu5t_2-dgHx41VbZYIJqZ

As there have been marks upon both states inflicted through conflict of the past, a recent more open approach has been adopted by both states to amend relations through trade and non-aggression for the improving of both states’ wealth and ensuring peace in the south to last.

On this day Mika Anarion paid a visit to Luthien Maeyr'onn as a letter had arrived to him concerning a council member who had approached them for a potential trade agreement. Discussions were fruitful and both parties came to acceptable terms to form The Silver Trade pact for its set duration

ARTICLE I: TRADE

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to provide a location within their walls for The Silver State of Haelun’or to sell their goods

II. The Silver State of Haelun’or agrees to provide a location within their walls for The Most Serene State of Lurin to sell their goods

III. Disagreements with the goods sold can be cleared up among signatories.

ARTICLE II: NON-AGGRESSION

I. The Most Serene State of Lurin agrees to a clause of non-aggression upon The Silver State of Haelun’or for the duration of the pact.

II. The Silver State of Haelun’or agrees to a clause of non-aggression upon The Most Serene State of Lurin for the duration of the pact.

III. Both signatories agree that upon suspected violation they make sure to clear up the situation among each other before potentially declaring the pact null.

ARTICLE III: DURATION

I. The duration of this pact lasts for 12 years, till the end of year 128 of the second age.

II. The pact may be declared null and void if either signatory violates any of the articles of the pact.

ARTICLE IV: DARKSPAWN

I. The signatories pledge to lend all resources disposable to them in their attempts against Darkspawn. They pledge to work together in the pursuit of this mutual goal.

signed,

The Silver Lubba

Lw-jDTL7FUONsNvRmoqSx-aFnjuCvS6JaYbP4HnSE4a9eq3slV2arbuVKquzGi8JIFikXIPrTp4o6PjsSGynMLuPE4YUQgPDNDnaXEcBbwfMaNYR8udkivIx-7Ea6tiARJuYMrFd1W28vT0rWONHNws

SOHAER of The Silver State of Haelun’or, Luthien Maeyr’onn.

kOrKeCxc7HZYo2375pLt3t733-IAG-JvUmiHw5tNqFLXBw8526PNYjsG-XV_RciyTDW_r-MLdOWXa_Nx1Ro8x_yrsATPwk-9ePCaaxRBSsGddV0ZO6QBy4pmGTmw8x3KGH1fuw4wrioYZLIDAPxpnqs

MAHERAL of The Silver State of Haelun’or, Seth Calith Maheral ito Haelun’or.

vNm0pYdU_GRfxEYaQ3gyANHnGJ0GwUFVs4Zg4FkAN2gdc6w1QTW089pO_Oa7dPggyBUKvl61jL5x8oXlyCNkp5nr5_dFrC-3CaIsOyXGcnPwS-oa-yLEbWghepl7WGPzNda9um8pstBHixb2254HwFE

Valindra, a member of Lurin, giggled. She was eager to explore Haelun'or.

Kor'garr the Clanless just looks at Article IV. Roaring laughter could be heard from the front towers of San'Velku shortly after the mustached orc's reading of the document... Until finally he settles down, storing away the missive into a twine binder labelled "Treaties".

"Much Blah. Letz peep iv akzhun vollowz."

2 hours ago, Mannamannaa said:

Kor'garr the Clanless just looks at Article IV. Roaring laughter could be heard from the front towers of San'Velku shortly after the mustached orc's reading of the document... Until finally he settles down, storing away the missive into a twine binder labelled "Treaties".

"Much Blah. Letz peep iv akzhun vollowz."

If just the Maheral could had heard Kor'garr's statement, he would had responded yet sadly the elf did not metagame and thus let the Clannless orc laugh in his tower without a comment to a potential article for Cactus Weekly.

"Trade is fine, but I hope the gatekeepers will continue to do that which is expected. Testing and remembering the detestable and banished." An elf mumbles upon seeing the paper.