Death Comes to Life (PK)

AgentofDeath13

Sigrun Ireheart furiously slammed a fist into his desk as a few tears dripped down the dwarf's cheek. "Youh fookin' BASTARD, Acanthus! Yeh donnaeh get toh leaveh friends behoind loikeh tat youh fookin' knoife-eared cowardleh sack o' shoiteh!" The dwarf exclaimed from his office in Urguan before he calmed down and opened up a sacred bottle of whiskey in the man's honour. "Taeh amoont o' darkspawn weh wereh gonnaeh purgeh from thes world, an' yeh doh thes." He took a large chug of the whiskey before letting out an excruciating sigh.

Thud.

The War Prince fell to his knees as the paper fluttered from his grasp. He would clutch his chest, keeling over onto the ground as the door opened. The guard would go wide eyed, quickly shouting out to his fellow soldiers,

"Someone get a medic!" 

Guards flooded the room as Kosher writhed on the ground, flopping about as the quake of people crowded the Third Prince. Many would try to hold people back, but there were too many to hold them from the study of the Prince. 

"B.. st... od..."

"My lord?"

The Daesmon's eyes would spring open, his brows furrowing as his voice came in a low growl. His eyes would seem to be shining, such as from the last time they did back in a gatehouse in Elysium.

"Kill them all."

Kaito was sat in the abandoned watch tower, a letter resting on a table that he had just set down. He reminisced over their final talk they had together. "I never felt we had that close of a bond but, I appreciate everything you ever did." he spoke to the open air, "I will try to be the person you seem to think that I was." he finished off his thought with a rather somber smile towards the ever lasting sun over Amathea.

Elliphas would read over the missive. A solemn expression falling over him "Damned idiot" he mutters as his eyes water, moving to step outside his hood draped over his head "I need to go find Kosher" he pauses momentarily before shouting "WHATEVER HAS DONE THIS, YOU WILL PAY!" he then dashes off 

Aster Daesmon would fall onto his hands and knees as he heard the news. “My beloved brother… I shall miss you more than you will ever know. May you rest in peace and be remembered always.” The Elf would start tearing up as he murmured to himself, thinking back to his various memories with Acanthus. 

They had met during the regin of his father, Kosher Daesmon, were Jarad would serve as the high Steward and overtime he would do the same under Acanthus. Getting to know the young mali'ame, watching him grow, seeing his goals, his vision and his hopes Jarad would aid the young prince however he could. However even during those moments he knew that Acanthus would never live to see his work completed...

Jarad would be in his lab working with his daughter @TeawithFrisket when a messager came in. Jarad would turn his head to face the man "What is it?" Jarad would ask, trying to stay focused upon his experiment. "Acanthus is dead your highness" the messager replied. In that moment Jarad would place his tools down, he expected this day to come sooner or later, Acanthus has never been destined for a long life and he knew it. Yet he did the cry, he did not weep, yes he was distort and upset, yet he forced hiself to hold firm. The room would be filled with a a deep silence. Eventually Jarad spoke up "Acanthus my llir, i shall pick up the piece you left behind and carry your hopes and dreams into a brighter future, this i sware to you." In that moment he vowed to make the world a better place, one step at a time, he would turn nothing into somthing so that Acanthus may smile from byond the grave. He would hand his tools over to ember before walking towards the enterence. "There is much work yet to be done."

R

Spoiler

wait, no wait wait wait let me tell you something, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!

Under the stairways of Helious near the clinic and following the lift down was the laboratory in which Ember and Her Father worked in. The duo were mastering their skills or coming up with new formulas. As the words were heard the room went silent as Edna and Leia II alongside ember looked to Jarad in solan e as her father left with the guards

In his absance she proceeded

To work

“The work isn’t finished”          

Silence fell with the news of the Prince's death, an unfamiliar thing for this 'ame. Alyndra retreated to the shores that were once home where she settled in the sand to offer a last few words. "May you find peace, and all of the happiness you could not quite grasp here."

Hera rubbed the golden coin Acanthus had gifted her so long ago, a token of both friendship and protection. She closed her eyes, savoring the bitter pain of losing yet another friend. . . She sighs, standing from her seat and lighting a dark green candle, setting it upon her alter of the fallen. She uttered a silent prayer to the saints and aspects, before setting off to find those she was sure would require her comfort. 

Naele & Mèlawen received the news, in a far off, quiet place. 
"Gone too soon. He had potential."