A Lost Land

HIGH_FIRE

5ebF7PsjXYN14ut7Gq-Q_VvBR3EjvWgWXK67WkwkADdY7LAv9xgCDg-DBUtuD9-B6ZSzHoY4FQgkQzvMKXiMBRA5-9NEEwSnrscOdt79uiGXJNqymOwcxEzyMXGG2youM8h4C5TNl9EqgJFO7S0FVA8

A Lost Land

gude3pW_3_ephsnAqW3zzplX11JfW_KO94VyARe7sqXlac7aJMTy1oh8HTISgLO9ThsoaJUCRVB_N8qL7hhtRd--WaiwHHX5bcAF_Chzt1HtqEjFvJrLt7a55TxmTvtz3Q_4uBd8wBxzYfzIB-LdJrs

bgGAIlZPTFdynmdLiHzWyfrHvSeBXwvXlZjUwbdXVIpdd0B2409dyJPbjUorev6RnNFQVAUUEVQ0LS6qsnow3tH7b7bb2b0TaILKyhXr4YiQg1Ok1pH2rE1FiHECj5PQ-tTeeyJFIXdABkYsD6rVUg0

Often I take it upon myself to range and chart the remote lands of Almaris alone in my leisure time, sailing around to see if I can find things that are more intriguing to the eye and mind, something rare, perhaps ancient. Perhaps it is the Balianese spirit in me, just like good King John voyaged to find Lothar’s Spring on the Monterosa. Today, that spirit was rewarded, as one does not expect to stumble across what I managed to find.

What I report to you all today is the uncovering of a lost city of the Balian of old, a land that was prosperous and held an empire, far larger than any nation before its time. Upon the inspection I was able to do from the outskirts, I could tell this city had been destroyed for some time. It was an ancient city, and clearly some form of trade outpost. I made it a great effort to look through the flooded houses and buildings. Eventually I found a stone tablet, and I immediately recognized it as one of the many Lothar Stones, the third now in our collection. 

Yet, as I continued to inspect the old ruin, I saw things, people, figures. They were laughing, drinking, and well-equipped with steel and Stradoth hides. I wasn’t willing to lose my life, but I knew I had to get some information and understand their purpose. I managed to hide myself behind a rock formation jutting from the sea, and  could make out the conversation of some vagabonds. They spoke about their life at sea as raiders, the Lothar Stones and their desire in them. And most of all, they spoke about how their leader must find them soon.

I left when the coast became clear as I knew that these ne’er do wells would apprehended me had they known what I had found. All this only deepened my interest in what I was looking at, an ancient city, a place that could hold many answers regarding the ancient Balthalite civilization. 

So it is my call to the people of Balian, that we must discuss this matter. Do we move forward to confront these pirates and discover the secrets of the lands at hand, or shall we leave it to them and avoid conflict?

bgGAIlZPTFdynmdLiHzWyfrHvSeBXwvXlZjUwbdXVIpdd0B2409dyJPbjUorev6RnNFQVAUUEVQ0LS6qsnow3tH7b7bb2b0TaILKyhXr4YiQg1Ok1pH2rE1FiHECj5PQ-tTeeyJFIXdABkYsD6rVUg0

Signed,

HIS ROYAL EXCELLENCY, Ledicort Vuiller, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lord Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Duana.

Spoiler

This is the beginning of a large eventline that many are working on to see to it that old Balianite Empire that existed, gets more lore fleshed out. It will be taken place over a month or two and will be primarily ran by myself and @Cracker. Please dm me for any questions or more info. This rp will begin unfolding in Balian and will continue with a variety of posts discussing it

This has been done with perms from Squak to use this event site

Teodosio thinks this is great news! Afterall Balian is only a recent nation without any reference to any ancient civilisation at all he thinks sarcastically.

The Countess of Aquilae, Johanne Vuiller looks over the missive she'd seen shortly before it'd been announced to the rest of Almaris and that of Atrus. Old lands, certainly and vagrants both. Things are certainly getting interesting.

Gaius Rosius var Ruthern read the missive with furrowed brows. He then set the paper down upon his desk, leaning his back against the chair as his gaze then went towards the Thanhic-Steel mace which hung upon the wall of his room. "Y believe jest time to discover more about this lost land."

Callista Lucia Rose Santos read the missive with a curious luck "lost lands? i wonder what this lost land could hold..." she says then thinking for some moments, her eyes widen as she starts laughing "maybe more alchemical products or the blood of mi enemies! like that dry octopus i took the blood off!!" she laughed as she went to prepare empty bottles for said blood. she knows she has an issue, though the curiosity of an alchemist consumes her. 

Spoiler

shes very chaotic XD

The Captain of Balian smiles, preparing designs for a Balianese ship to sail to this lost land.

Sarrin smiles, knowing full well that this would be his time to find answers, and perhaps something to help him achieve his birthright, at long last, in the depths of the desert.

How ironic that his old home would yield the answers of his future.

A 'man' would see the missive looking upon it with a sly smile "Oh this will be fun" he stated, moving to pen a missive to the man asking if they should go on this expedition he'd like to come along. As he would run around the outskirts of the area in his youth