[Public Post] A Musketeer Of The Forest

lemonke

C5b15BcDdG2ZZGJEBLIo-kBbNxT47CS85J2sXTzY3vsE9yPbjUT6008rxJZ21D_F__lrfmHH6fotOO3-KPejskx7p4MqpdVnMT53QIZowC767IR8KS4b8Ah8ThEnr7uH9bD2Hiu6gk3Bb0cGU2oc84g

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

A new figure could be seen guarding and protecting the forest, the Vale; A small sprite wielding a makeshift spear, that's a broken stick glued with a taser thrown at its end. Regardless of the quality of their poor weapon; they were dutiful and ready to serve the forest and find redemption through their path. However, training may be needed and hence all would behold the little fellow that was the sprite doing push-ups or running without flying. An intense training that one day will make them a powerful knight./

But through their exercises, they realized that not everyone would be able to know that they were around, or that a new hero presented themself throughout the forest of the Vale. Hence, through their sheer will; they took several papers, and very slowly snatched a large pen somewhere to begin writing in broken common on  the papers. In a big and large obnoxious text. 

"ME....HURRE...HEELP...SEEAK...ME. WYLL...KEEEL...DRAGOONS(DARCKSPANTOO)...EEND...PROTECC DEE BEELANCE. PIIN...STOOF...HURRE...EEF...NEAD...HEELP." - ME, GREETEST EEND HALL-MIGKTY STAGHELM!

Needless to say, these posters were spread throughout the settlement (and perhaps beyond all across Almaris) and they all had a small and confusing horrible sketch of Me, the sprite. Did they need to leave other letters on the poster in order to seek help? It was not clear, but the message was clear. A new strong (not really) sprite has arrived and will fight alongside the Staghelms to defend the forest and uphold their oath! Only time will tell If this sprite will be able to help someone; if someone rally dared to seek their help, and show to those who would seek help to be worthy of the attention.

✯¸.•´*¨`*•✿ ✿•*`¨*`•.¸✯

Spoiler

Aka, If someone would like to interact with a stupid knight larping Sprite. Let me know , they'll help you out to slay the evil...

If it wasn't clear, the post isn't supposed to be serious- it is made to be cringe.

Upon witnessing such a determined creature, a particular caerme'onn would head towards the forge, aiming to craft a worthy weapon for a mighty knight!