Pontifical Letter - Procurement of Holy Relics

Greener

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

PONTIFICAL LETTER

PROCUREMENT OF HOLY RELICS

From the office of the Pontifical Chamberlain

8JThjuFoQu4VnJFY7clOw69GdzoNrOYzod457W6GgNOdq6YacJ0VRw6OgmPg5a_vGEB6bdpCTTVABCdZSYgTrlQaHId5qwFmJPscqFZVvIw7K_k83daRhd0r7hb2axixedjzEfTLa6tsRA9ofEgMImc

So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall keep fast to your word and station, and aspire not to greatness among men, but to My glory. - Scroll of Virtue 6:8.

dYvW7624X3Sy52yWG1ONYkn0bQK0D3tsVSRAJobBz6i3JvH7EW3JV8Ed3bJCySKOWSp9n2Apw8sox-J8hhfh1Fu8LQbTm2cseUfouDYauK1GnN1Uv7lX9lEIgNgqZSJHTuna0lgDVskaH4dZbuHz2oY

Most Beloved Brethren, Health and Pontifical Benediction. 

With this letter, we announce that all those who uphold the Canonist Faith and have in their possession Holy Relics in relation to the Sainted, Blessed and Venerated to contact the Mother Church. It is our aim to finally catalog all of them so they are not lost to time or neglected. 

It is also our goal to encourage the act of pilgrimages and what better reason to encourage these acts by displaying the relics within your diocese’s holy sites and local churches. We pray that the display of such relics will bring a new age of Canonist Folk undertaking the walk of GOD. 

Please reach out to your local Priest, Bishop, Archbishop or any layman of the Mother Church if you have such items. We shall strive to work with you on this matter.

FIDES RESTITUENDA

FAITH MUST BE RESTORED

Y6y43O1zOPPVMDKB3NXiCU8RfDqKp6pCGtD-fjccFRn4VfLAsBEB-zb3Pyb70K_x5IoWXyMK20k2jRsPzYVsca-OdgbhySI1kTmEMsr285Gx0UUTvizp-QjQUOswqAdyD8ioeHFwgMWKqDQfuYDS9cGa48PYAICAvJZtbww5MsrlukCkvUoAs9ZofA

A Dame leered at the missive, looking over her shoulder with a snicker. "Get a load of this, ngalm'zek!"

She handed it to the figure beside her, the air warping and crackling as they exchanged words in some odd tongue, and then the woman pulled out a little box from the depths of the void. 

"If they want this back, I want'e be sainted. Fair trade, kekeke!"