BALIANITE DECORUM OF FASHION

The Palatio Arancione

tIgK9I0BzDSotcLc3203nhWsGNVZq9TsDc_S_-sOcqpZd8z6tU5kshaGkRVLpclg-zF0suyH4NMbJUHtKLy7qcVb51OyAfGkkH0SA5-iu40UpuYcLl4kuOnbiMl5i5mbbEy51VkhdqSda0uXTTWr_w8

eOY4FttPrbRwqaDigvSF97yAXoGdcZySdoILBzqSqdjwgHfNNMe5nfkYKmZErMUlX9B5C3DmeZZXJvTg-1RVnz5k7MqnMRN5RAzmxqL60l-Ccr4fx_hXG7hl4KiMu6veeYGzGSqy7DK2G6FkA7VtHWI

Penned by HL, Lady Nicoletta Sarkozic

EST. 45 BA 

2Bsi5R2tfhMfWhTS2_7igbJRYjhAW269cbkcsW7b0I_mnhcW2wWH8Cm2RC-fk-6uDHpdbp69Me0t2lg5tDeNEdeGkPqbCNVrcMRnG0onbKAlXYCEgplSJY__DoNIvlWeJq8r3e6QBQnKPxaUjqPRQPE

Foreword

The History of Balian started when the Brother’s War began many years ago. A quarrel between two Princes led to the dissolution and destabilization of an Empire. Luckily, our first King- His Majesty John I of Balian- led the people to the South. 

The temperature was vastly different than what the Imperials had known before. Lost and looking for a new home, Balian was born. Subsequently, a new form of fashion alongside it. 

Within this missive, there will be detailed descriptions and art of what the culture provides. 

Ladies Attire

Before, shoulders and arms were often covered and shamed if seen about. Now, due to the hot climate, loose and light layers are not only highly encouraged but a must.

Ladies, on the other hand, wear flowy and delicate layers often draped over each other to keep themselves cool during the day. Shoulders and arms are not scoffed at within the Kingdom, as long and heavy sleeves tend to lead to heat exhaustion.

HrC6WsSIe3Ylh48fujZKZ0MPh7YYISIidNNGN7ouBZhP4EwSzNAmcxyy4UWZTnUZvFB4yWaWasSRYioNhAM_4i-ByF7QcDY_xASFK64trqH7xlr-PXS5bdHMjjAhzm3HMzzD7U_IC4sGgU6xT9S-7bIO9P_pJiEFjmY0te9UeQdGNjUcMwPNxWEgflLItxPrERRk4X1veS0FLsgSyse90zWJRPBmDjqEL0-9yzocpgoZubaWPKqJapmOtvCCiO5FLsrg0uCtjAoi05WTq4N2QQ_N2M8gfcDFAASr4NdzG3eRUIYXcUt-3yw4m9kSCFwpYFyU2_7-94r9-V4fFErMXCLjqZ5JvC78N09scfVttrsI2HpD7RO6BSYJnBwqjFRkr37mgp5tcCQNQiSneqSuk66G-BLoT1G6AlKwJgP0-tlJDE5ZVutRhcT-6H28xKYS0rTkM

Spoiler

[Skin 1] Made by Marrs

[Skin 2] Made by Zuziee

[Skin 3] Made by Kholibrii

Male Attire

For males, the guidelines are similar. Bright colors are worn and are very common within every class in Balian.  Men don themselves in light linen like tunics,  and loose airy pants. Some men even don robes and light tights to make sure they do not overheat on hot Balian days.

56CNKIqLSM2ISnvcclhbxzDZNooCWr7tHHrmycZLZZc4hwhJW71qVtSQ286Kap1DKH2ixIKiHb4lXqYuegPkLHHWH9ZsMI9W2AtVFazwwSAY1fdsJUJfaTVikRKVR8bqDVS0lgr6ftizQLsPtF6GQ-kuXU4OiT1vN1j87vod40kvR7_fmEUCaSIQUt3NvwIB6DVhNy3RsO_9vwXEjKjDbbbEkzjrfBe9dYwwMPFqxLrCPIJ0OBTjZ1IaQLqQ25sQCUdIR7otG3IXcd5OoC-RuVdQ9NcnnAz1qe2ThVbteI-ZT4tE78j45sQWUEVAbGmElSBOaVQzQj2EVeGLBgTuqzolN-OegTLCFfnREbLKatB5kFsZND8oSNUsknw1rhULUcoBlUr23-zKkcH4j6BVX-pdWMVNOFuB3aoxmXPJWCvfjg-K5X6gJ6Q7jxNo0pNpvYpJA

Spoiler

[Skin 1] Ivoreyyy

[Skin 2] JaneJam

[Skin 3] Marrs

Color Palette

Customary colors found in Balian are as shown below. Purple being reserved for the members of the Royal Household only.

It is more recurring for members of a noble house to wear brighter colors, while more neutral oranges and browns are found within more common families of Balian.

iUKOo8Ln34IO9JPo80TIC5Is2IwVtD7sHxdZl7VL3iZpEW-PZ4ty-s_Xv9EKwMDmiB2CPG-IMrZ92ClZ2PmEEBpSWGOjOW0b3lwlr0qH06ClGfNvZQ1JXGayJMwxssByFJ28ZtCmt_UVWl3OF0TSroE

Accessories

Outfits are rather customizable within Balian, most plain dresses being complimented by a well made and colorful shawl or robe. The pop of color complimenting anything that may be considered dull. 

Tiaras, circlets, and crowns are reserved for the Royal household only. Head pieces such as veils though often are used to keep the sun from ladies necks, and come in all shapes and lengths. Veils are worn by any class, and are usually beige or white.

Jewels such as lavish necklaces and earrings are reserved for the noble houses of Balian- most being family heirlooms or expensive pieces. Though, it is not unusual for a common house to own a singular heirloom jewel set passed down from generation to generation.

nMftNoKihg_Yxr1QEKZO0nAAo1P1G3XgBauWMAAs4odw4G9d8ao4AfuJBXbAbsbo4-WsFpIDeqHy0IN0GMCih4X7nUW4ZtnMLkKjYM_5s1TmruNaZEIK61PCdna6ZxMAiG-OPc0OEJqiXdmE4I0uUKob1bqsPtt9NS8WmItE4H-_8YoKj2T7b6bHCg00Otpg0dn_Sc0pWcOsHPnuYD0fhMMxin_IURtQZe6aNktl5-VzXnnnMCuZVEWIe5HUFsAs2q35Y7LafcRmx4sX8Zjbticn4GSzwIGtrfvANp34XLWsPY

2VkNuCvl_iWKoNHLvJ4yl_7DV3cVa6dxuNGmDr1-MhJKSZiVGw83SvG-aXarJB8A_VffIVEyX3-MyCwYZl7un-NsKOL7Zw6tg49xIDmWqA17PSOn1zieJoSOhPacPKvtMZXXJTZ6Q1l8g6ft_Ps9U4o

SIGNED BY

HL, Lady Nicoletta Sarkozic

Lady Celebrant of the Palatio Monterosa

Edited by Palatio Monterosa

Lorens d'Arkent, although unable to read, recognized himself in one of the sketches as a model for Balianite Fashion.

Nicoletta pats herself on the back for a very cool missive, dressing her newborn babies in the most stylish clothing.

John Lothar d'Arkent too circled himself on the missive, a touch confused at how he ended up in the treatise, but appreciative nonetheless.