5 Year AMA

EnderMaiashiro

Ok... I don't normally do these things but feel free to ask me anything.

It'll be 5 years March 14th that I've been on here with you nerds, give it your best shot. I'm doing this now because I know I will forget when March rolls around.

I will make a custom item (Weapon, jewelry, housemagery, or otherwise basic-ish with my limited magic) item for most creative question. I'll judge it based on most upvotes and just being a good question.

May the odds be ever in your favor...

One of the most frequent questions I get... What is my Discord profile picture:

GhBmlwRIr2lHPzRrbyvN93V3vRRjWD9woRDBbwnskQccSPJWkKiCukcZJikdfCqL3LB5Cxwo3-COMzOEvkYvRYtVauQXPYdpXoO8g-R3VerZDEvzPiGe0eC4Nl_v3ry7IziZO5_Xsg4SLjjzywWlPQ

Do you have any favorite characters? Maybe favorite RP items/relics you've had too?

Just now, ncarr said:

the usual..

favorite rp experience? 

fav char? 

Favorite rp experience... That's actually hard because there are a decent few. However, my favorite character and event are linked. My favorite one was Marcella Barclay (Rip). Though she had a rough start, she lived a good life. My favorite rp was when I took StillAMiniGuy and his sister irply out to a field full of bees while the men were all drunk at a celebration inside. We just chilled, watched the sunset, and Erwin became the bumble bee child. Rather simple, I know, but it's those wholesome moments that don't happen all that often that I miss. He will forever be my bumble bee child, even if it may annoy him that I still talk about it. <3

What was your journey from Famous Snow Elf to Human Queen (Soon™) like?

Who is the most memorable character you can think of, played by someone else?

What are your honest thoughts on James's mustache?

3 minutes ago, Ramon said:

Do you have any favorite characters? Maybe favorite RP items/relics you've had too?

For favorite character, top is Marcella Barclay, but second is Velatha Sylric, my elf I've had nearly since I joined the server. Favorite rp item/relic I've had is probably the staff I got from Marcella's father, Richard the Rude. The staff is with the Barclays as a heirloom now but it had a spirit trapped inside the emerald, an evil one ofc. He would be awakened and just slew a large swatch of insults at both the user and the one being hit with the staff. A weird propensity for racist slurs, but it's probably the most unique one I've had.

2 minutes ago, LithiumSedai said:

What was your journey from Famous Snow Elf to Human Queen (Soon™) like?

Who is the most memorable character you can think of, played by someone else?

What are your honest thoughts on James's mustache?

Oh god where do I even begin... There has been a lot in that time if you can't tell by my persona list... Snow elf is an acid trip as I started with them until Fenn died out a 2nd time. On Vel I led the Fennic Remnants, all the evacuees from the city when it was destroyed. Not long before that I led their military. As things died out there I had a kha and eventually led the kha for about 1.5-2 years or so. Honestly a blur. In that time I also led the Irehearts on my dwarf who is still kicking. Around that time I was given Marcella to play, who as we know married Madone as Wilheim and ended up being the first female alderman in Haense. Once she was dead I returned to spend more time on my snow elf and kha until those also declined a bit. After a while I returned to Haense to play Marie who was forced to an early death. A story for another time... And led to me playing Mariya, a Crow knight that never had children of her own. Eventually Xarkly had me play his child as Edith... which is where we are now. Ofc there's more to it but that's a lot of talking for one question!

Believe it or not, this one is someone no longer among the LotC community, but someone I miss dearly. LionEY_ rped as Dwarger Silvervein, a half-brother to my dwarf. While his time with me is long since passed, he was perhaps the best family member that I've had that wasn't a direct family member the way the Barclays are to me. A complicated prompt to answer there however, one I would like to mention because not many talks about him anymore.

As for James' mustache, I haven't seen a finer mustache on the server yet. Just the right amount of flair without poking his eyes out.

6 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

Who’s your most progressed character, and why? And have or did you enjoy their story/development? 

Well... it depends on what you mean by progressed. If you mean most time spent/most done, it is my snow elf Velatha. Mostly by sheer virtue of her being ancient as hell. That being said though, she has been through a lot. So far I have enjoyed her story, however it is not fun and games, most of it. She has had a lot of hardships in her life that honestly, I'm surprised she is even alive to this day. Between the injuries and mental toll, she should be dead, not 506/507 and still kicking. She has had many good moments as well, so I don't regret rping her and all she has been through, even if I am not as devoted to her as I was in the past.

Along with what I described in replying to Lithium about the journey, she has lost all of her family. Several crippling injuries and other experiences that would render someone incapable of moving forward, which she does struggle with. However, she is rebuilding and making things better, something I wish I could do more irl but something she has struggled with for centuries.

4 minutes ago, AlienPebbles said:

Do you miss the old pinging mechanic? Punching the air at someone from a distance to get their attention

Yes, yes I do. It would make it so much easier to get some people's attention that run around while bored and won't sit still for you to emote...

Do you think that there are Martians on Mars?

Do you have an explanation for Frymark's strangeness? (apart from his geographical position)

3 minutes ago, Frymark said:

Do you think that there are Martians on Mars?

No, I don't. I do think there is life, however... On Jupiter's Moon, Europa.

1 minute ago, Fionn__TWG said:

Do you have an explanation for Frymark's strangeness? (apart from his geographical position)

I think he is trying to cover for something... Alcoholism? A lack of it? Wishing he was Irish? I don't really know.

19 minutes ago, Borin said:

How do you tolerate Barclayism

What do you do on your Dwarf persona

Because Mad and I started them... I gotta see it through!
My dwarf is now a mage studying under her grandfather, Kalgrimmor. Perhaps hypocritical to be an Ireheart and a mage... But not impossible.

A:How often can your ireheart even get in contact with the blue dwarf

B:what was the oddest experience you’ve had. Be it an event that just seemed off or a persona that was 100% on crack 

what do you do on usual friday/saturday night?

what is your favourite nation on lotc throughout your whole playtime?

favourite person on lotc?