5 Year AMA

EnderMaiashiro

46 minutes ago, Puglord said:

A:How often can your ireheart even get in contact with the blue dwarf

B:what was the oddest experience you’ve had. Be it an event that just seemed off or a persona that was 100% on crack 

Oh lord... lmao

With Kalgrimmor... maybe once a month. I do talk to him oocly almost daily though.

Oddest experience is hard because there have been many. Perhaps the weirdest was when I was running my tavern in Holm. An orcess came in, closed the windows and doors. Then threw a 1 lb brick of cactus green into the fireplace. Effectively hotboxed them both in there. Mind you my kha had never smoked before... Needless to say she had to be drug out by two humans because she couldn't coordinate herself enough to walk. A funny story to say the least.

45 minutes ago, valecu said:

what do you do on usual friday/saturday night?

what is your favourite nation on lotc throughout your whole playtime?

favourite person on lotc?

Well usually on Friday/Saturday nights I'll get either a cider or stout (I don't like drinking but it's nice every once in a while) and rp or play another game. If I'm rping there's a decent chance that I'm either doing a more involved game at the same time or painting. That's at least my plan when I get home tonight, we shall see...

Favorite nation... Probably Holm. It had its own issues but it was relatively free without the brain melt that could be experienced in other 'melting pot' nations of the past. Though short lived, pretty much anyone could come there and live, work, or start a business. Met some of my favorite people that way. Haense is probably a close second because of how open it has been, though it also varies widely depending on who was leader at the time.

Favorite person... oh god. Perhaps my favorite person is Xarkly. We've been through a lot together and he's one of my favorite people to talk to. Of course, it is hard to just pick one but I wouldn't change a thing about him.

How many times has a woman beat you over the head with a rock/  How many times have you considered beating a woman or aengudaemonic deity with a rock?

What is an unusual action that someone does that irritates you? [For example, when people put milk in before cereal]

Have you drank water yet today?

On 2/23/2023 at 6:47 PM, Snelfma said:

Why are you such a nerd

Because that is my job!

On 2/24/2023 at 9:17 PM, megavolter said:

How many times has a woman beat you over the head with a rock/  How many times have you considered beating a woman or aengudaemonic deity with a rock?

I've been hit in the head with a rock before... not fun. Wasn't a woman though. I have never considered beating another woman up much less with a rock. I have though been part of smashing an aenguldaemon in the face with a rock back in Atlas. Barely remember it other than a failed fire evo cast and then a rock going hurdling through at its face. This was right near the end of Atlas... can't remember much otherwise lmao. I do not condone stoning anyone ever.

On 2/25/2023 at 10:25 AM, tcs_tonsils_ said:

What is an unusual action that someone does that irritates you? [For example, when people put milk in before cereal]

Unusual action... that's a hard one because I've been told chewing with your mouth open is normal... That's perhaps the one thing that pisses me off to no end. I've nearly puked before because of it.  You've definitely got me here though since Idk much that's truly unusual... Perhaps putting the milk in the fridge door on its side. Seen that a couple times... Same with salsa and it got everywhere because the lid wasn't on right.

On 2/25/2023 at 11:18 AM, Elite Snipes said:

I want Bianca Ireheart back, when is she returning

She never really left, I am actually somewhat active on her now though!

On 2/25/2023 at 1:56 PM, AnimeWolf0080 said:

Have you drank water yet today?

Maybe...