SUMMONS TO THE ROYAL DIET | 1913

Beamon4

wyj9K7JkIctp5cVaz9NAF632HyDL8MJBMj_bSpnGtJBHRlFSKJEzINVN1mcTYCkVApS6nej5HmGZ9dWqVRHfgV07Azv4yyyRk7tzFDd9hrVAbXXkun1mZoKbHUq7LPQRsmU8DqCzSBH6PYGJ1P3hUYu9LmJoh1FXxiDuPuhEpxU_63zFW4J79XAIEOB4IA

Declared and published in the year of Our Lord, 1912

SUMMONS TO THE ROYAL DIET OF AAUN

TO THE UNITED KINGDOM AND ITS NOBLE ESTATES,

In accordance with Section II, Statute I, Clause IV

“The Royal Diet may convene at its leisure, provided the Grand Peer or a representative thereof is present to chair the meeting, and fair notice has been given to all Noble Estates.”

With the continued effect of the Great Charter of Aaun, it is necessary that national governance and representation are consistent. So in the prerogative afforded by our United Kingdom, I summon the Estate Nobility to the Parliament Building of New Vienne; whereas the proper functions of government may occur.

WE SUMMON THE FOLLOWING ESTATES:

His Royal Highness, Prince James Leopold Alstion, Heir-Apparent to the United Kingdom of Aaun, Lord of Alba @LithiumSedai

His Highness, Prince Ottomar II von Alstreim, Prince of Merryweather and the Rhine, Landgrave of Alstriem, Margrave of Vanderfell, Baron of Cornwinsburg, and Lord Vanderlore @Ramon

His Grace, Brandt I Barclay, Herzog von Minitz KRE, GMSTSR, Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Borëwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Harvest Lord, and Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands @MadOne

The Most Honorable, Margrave Louis II August, Margrave of Haute-Epine, Count of Beaufoy, and Arentaniebourg, Baron of Rosius, Lord of Monte Louis, Commandant of the Rose Guard, and Protector of Arentania @rep2k

The Most Honorable, Guinevere I von Reuss, Margravine of Velen, Countess of Cantal, Baroness of Mons Velena,  and Protector of the Aschenwald @Marshi

The Honorable, Cosima von Augusten, Countess of Hohengarten @Frank_Dog

IN NOMINE DEI

His Grace, Heinrik I Sarkozic, Duke of Adria, Count of Veletzia, Count-Consort of Aldersberg, Protector of the Aaunic South, Keeper of the Swans

Spoiler

This is a Forum RP Diet, only those listed on the post will be allowed to comment

Louis II de Rosius settles down within the seat designated for those sitting members of the Royal Diet, adjusting his collar as he awaits other members of the Royal Diet to attend the summon.

Heinrik Sarkozic shuffled into his seat within the chambers set aside for Deputies of the Realm. He swept back another large lock of grey hair from his vision, a vain attempt not to be reminded of his fading pitched hair. With the twiddling of his thumbs, he waited patiently for the Grand Peer to begin the meeting.

Ottomar von Alstreim settled down within a seat, awaiting the arrival of the Grand Peer.......

Spoiler

Do this in game not on forums you utter pillocks jesus christ it's so cringe

"Brandt Barclay takes the podium on the Royal Diet, ready to conduct it's session. He looks towards the King to introduce the session's beginning." Brandt writes onto a paper!

Cosima entered, a bottle of wine in one hand, and a cigarette in the other. Taking a seat near the front, and pouring herself a glass