REKINDLING OVER THE RIVER

tilly

REKINDLING OVER THE RIVER

11th of Owyn's Flame, 1913

Jg2bTCdeYF6lrYK2B2om_w3urKS2aFlsRCAOQG8G8lg-vdqkRGj0ktJwDZ94VrPNCvsleKGBEFE5yoJ_l713KcFgDQWfCCWrqzwXDmZ0GAF9Kec761RiA3RGxBIEYnm93VRZLusn801k0EZfLMCUWU0XIFH1Cib3kfnmrL5ZsZY58DLrZ-PVvyvyd46LnWd-X1-yyB_tWDGqeI0vaE-q4bURi56RjNR1XZUcsTj3bTE51hNtu1P9zPlwxk65I9D8zWIB6Rf3rzo3qnuDXfWEwvkMmZ3SDLs2rMZDFkkfO2jBZg

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

The United Kingdom of Aaun and the Commonwealth of Petra, or henceforth ‘the signatories’, recognise each other’s sovereignty and the rule of their domains, and their respective monarchs.

ARTICLE II - NON-AGGRESSION 

The signatories pledge to each other to adhere to principles of peace between each other, they shall not wage war upon one another, nor shall they raise arms against one another, or try to bring harm to the integrity of one another’s sovereign nation.

ARTICLE III - TRADE AGREEMENT

The signatories are to exchange stalls free of rent in their respective capitals to foster outstanding economic ties. Any tariffs beforehand imposed are revoked, and the creation of new ones are forbidden.

ARTICLE IV - RECOMPENSE

The Commonwealth of the Petra restores the territories currently noted as the South March or previously known as the Cathalon Peninsula to the United Kingdom of Aaun in endeavour to foster greater relations and progress forward with their shared vision that ensures the prosperity of the Heartlands. The aforementioned land was in the jurisdiction of the Alstion Crown prior to the Treaty of Spilt Blood, wherein it was ceded in exchange for peace.

ARTICLE V - DURATION

This Agreement shall be in effect for a period of sixteen years, after which the realms shall convene once again for renegotiations.

2Jj-0yhHRlI-I1kq0OSqIjbFIbKn_7TXXcFw_jtZxG_70-nLJ7rWIQjRAXaUuX-Eu9OFzTRIh20Lhfp5BLAomosACMcBbqlVerjkKQquNI2B5O35pqnCM6PjU-BYa4R5CFkZPxYAaU21w3dWJGKaWs2UFCq5RB1MPoE3ZoQvVg6N8NxfW1ZQ-ijPY9eRPA 

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Charles I Alstion, By the Grace of God, King of Aaun, Prince of Alstion, Duke of Corazon, Balamena, Protector of the Realm, and etcetera.

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Eleanor of Provins, Queen-consort of Aaun, Princess-consort of Alstion, Duchess-consort of Corazon, Balamena, and etcetera. 

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of God, 

Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere, Marchioness of the East March

Eleanor perceives the document, as she and her confidante of Petra, Renilde indulged in heavy consumption of Pruvian Port to celebrate the end of their states’ cold diplomacy and their masterful conduct of foreign affairs.

"Good to see that my link with Chancellor Gerard has worked out well in regards to the conclusion of the arranged meeting prior to this. And so, the once occupied lands are ours once again." The young bastard, Caius Godwin Jrent commented once reading the diplomatic effort done by his grandfather Charles and the Archduchess.

"AND UPON THIS ROCK, I SHALL BUILD MY HOUSE!" Declared Henry of Aaun as he struck a small banner of ripped purple cloth to the ground at the top of the newly regained Cathalon Peninsula. The Prince waved his wooden blade in the air for his retinue to advance, and from the bottom of the hill, two overworked Daelish began to drag the heavy cart full of stones, blankets, tape and branches up the hill.

Edited by Frymark

Prince James welcomed the restoration of Guise to her motherland with a strategic shipment of Alstion flags to be distributed to Cathalon's denizens, for his and his father's parade.

Jan Jazloviecki smirked at the treaty "GUISE IS OURS" He said proudly before going to celebrate

"I love peace I love friendship I hope nobody starts going tribal and crazy and starts a war against their fellow canonists any time soon" Cardinal Viktor remarks with a BIG SMILE as PEACE IS REINFORCED

8 hours ago, tilly said:

RTICLE IV - RECOMPENSE

The Commonwealth of the Petra restores the territories currently noted as the South March or previously known as the Cathalon Peninsula to the United Kingdom of Aaun in endeavour to foster greater relations and progress forward with their shared vision that ensures the prosperity of the Heartlands. The aforementioned land was in the jurisdiction of the Alstion Crown prior to the Treaty of Spilt Blood, wherein it was ceded in exchange for peace.

"AHHHHHHH" SCREAMED CLYFF, A NOW-DECEASED PETRAN PATRIOT AND RENATIAN DRAGON KNIGHT

29 minutes ago, creamynoteblock said:

"AHHHHHHH" SCREAMED CLYFF, A NOW-DECEASED PETRAN PATRIOT AND RENATIAN DRAGON KNIGHT

"AHHHHH" said Paul of Renatian descent, questioning why he fought a war in the first place

"Oh? It appears, this works." a priest noted idly, writing down a note. It was soon to be stored in his archive, though likely never do be read again...