The Crescent Rexborn - A Claim to Targoth

Althea_

FoXuciNZ6mkS9ysAFAq5iXCuvYhF2wcHummsytLbQMgDAaS4Sg73m1MrZw6HZ0VSzAEkaVSZDXtDlNU1eSgvIvPBD4Au7yQMmTOOmmL0attm_WqJGOOPrqzKPMWEeXgBUWhgw5UwBpKRgqV6nEI_VFw

Q2ykQ8AIfdhfAclTuNPNCQv3_VTadr5TBCt26K06jvz6eeGu7XVxbKLMaRJXV5FFCaiRB0MA_MTMtAdJzWoJm_U3v_rpOy3TV1TpNu3awhCswgCZlMI7NW5cewxvTwRGQmGBFF7HcEPWIt5J3oWvvJM

_VotHfQtDrDo1sOb3NP5BASuuz9q2JI1158CFmzMvhuFHT8ee-KwmEh0j7ezjjKpoi8LpoJ3-aF6gvD2xbu9bSs_EWTSmNZaszBfxMb3nS5lb_2D3JhgVFjFyhCyiu3Y5jXL0RFf59OV96q-qCo2ZxE

[!] Conscripted Goblins would’ve been seen pinning missives to the notice boards of San’Velku, Sulianpoli, the Verdant Glade & Nor’Asath whilst under the moon sky. Emblazoning the papers was a symbol representing the Union between Kor & Luara, a crest conceived and adopted by the faithful claimant-author of these papers. The missive, written in the Orcish Tongue, would read as below:

Since my arrival at the Horde’s Capital, I have been discontented by the state of the Krug-hai: no unison, no discipline, just undergeared rabble running amok delivering swings without precision, without clear guidance, without due training; being contested by the lesser, when those shouldn’t even be able to dream of such. 

Some of lat might’ve survived due to excess of brawn alone, whereas should lat klomp a foe as bub’hozh or bub’hozher, latz could have perished. This can’t be. The mightiest of descendent kind, the grish of Krug, CAN NOT dwell in COMPLACENCY. Not for what is to come, and not ever again.

I won’t blah vague words or chants like all others do, because that zkah equates to nothing. I will act:

• A Waghboss-Core for the Krug-hai will be formed, to provide constant training and military activities to its members in multiple areas;

• Orcs, Honoraries & Vassals will be geared and shaped into a proper military to strike down all our enemies;

• From each and every krug-hai the best of their qualities will be extracted, and they will be set to toil - their merit rewarded;

• Equipment and resources will be made provided by smiths, alchemists, zhomos and other artificers of the Horde;

• The Elite Keshig will be restructured;

• The Krug-hai will spread in bands the glory of the Horde beyond its lands, and all who are foes or ‘buurz’ better beware.

I may be young, but I won’t idly stand as another (Lakeidas’Raguk or whoever else) goes to klomp my own bruddahr - Targoth Ar-Garrok - only by his own grish can he be beat, lest there be shame to us all. Be it handed or won by challenge, I shall hold the title, be it now or left to another - an acting Targoth - until I’m of age; but be certain of this:

The Fists of the Gorkil will strike true;

The Wolves of Lur will howl louder;

The Wisdom of Yar will be heeded;

The Swamps of Lak will bloom;

The Maw of the Ungri will feast;

The Crimson Cogs of the Raguk will spin;

The Bull-Horns of the Ugluk will be honed;

The Light of Akaal will pierce the Dark;

&

by My Hand will the Krug-hai Rise Dx_0JZc-S6tNMEigdBWKnlH0l8FNNqLKT1rRW92-FscCEI2Z_TIBL-dBpfIZpaI-H6BDsO8loZ1-u8glenM6mS9qZU9ejGOxcpjLv7BruNwJILHlQt_sAKWDeqC_dYci8UgFfdfYZgG9sVu1BIThTsk

SIGNED,

QTXIBfHK-vYJ_iXXIhG4mqDAJu8Oco9Y_xVCk5S3EpsBULPT40m80r4hy4H2DHIJGLmwIy2_cmrsoFoZw75gwlnqeIcQkup2Oc0xCEC6QAAWS5fBcNgSuathlqBR6mWqmFhlOcTrOLd4zzWA3WidvHA

Prodigious Rexborn Daughter of Ar-Borok’Akaal

Kor'garr the Clanless nods in clear approval as he looks over the declaration. A Jabbernak quill is dipped into jungle ink before making notes within his own book about the now contested position.

"Kuvirr iz yung. Daht iz nub konzern iv dey hav dah ztrenkth uv Bodi agh grukker tu leed owur Krug-hai.... Agh diz annownzmint kleerli zhowz ztrenkth."

Spoiler

Translation: "Kuvirr is young. That is no concern if they have the strength of body and mind to lead our Krug-Hai... And this announcement clearly shows strength."

Side note, I look forward to seeing the RP from this, and it will be mentioned in the K.Weekli!

Netseth Loa'chil the Primarch of Nor'asath looks directly toward the missive chuckling slightly recalling his talks and lessons with the young Uruk. "Ah so young and so ambitious! So young yet blessed with Vulkas wisdom. I distance myself from Krugmars politics, though this one may prove a boon to these lands."

The Kukaal nods his head in approval, sacrificing a rabbit to the Feasting Pit "Hozh, hozh..."

The Rex let out a grunt as he saw the missive. There was no surprise on his face.

« Walk mine path, lûb. Power comes to those worthy. »

The Haruspex then left the capital to hunt, soon returning with a deer.

He opened the animal and looked at his entrails, seeking guidance for what was to come.