Pathfinders Guild, Elven Army

atles

Welcome to the Warden's of Laurelin!

We have Recently changed our name to issues with other members giving us a bad name

~~~Basic Information~~~

This guild is the Only member of the Elven military, and is based on tracking, scouting and archery. Please note the guild is still new and under construction.

The Warden's are led by Warden_Highborn_Blackthorn and Warden_Highborn_Atles, Warden_Highborn_Kalen who is working tirelessly to bring this guild to fruition.

~~~Joining the Army~~~

To join the guild at the lowest rank of Warden Initiate. All trainees have to pass a test were they have to show us there Sword and Archery Skill. This is to ensure new trainees can handle their weapons well, and are practiced with the Warden’s chosen weapons.

Post a response to this topic with your applications, please include:

Minecraft Name:

RP Name:

Sword skill level:

Archery skill level:

Why do you want to join?

[Please note, you must be an elf to join]

And you whitelist post please so we can read it

Post this information in a reply to this thread.

~~~Trading with the Army~~~

The Warden's need many arrows for training and combat, we also need leather armour sets. If you can supply either of these, please post in this thread with what you can supply and how much you would like.

~~~Uniform~~~

The Warden’s standard armour is a set of leather, however, this is only necessary when inside he guild house, in normal combat, any armour can be used according to preference.

When we go to war set of Iron armour is necessary but any other giving time only leather is used.

~~~Self Sufficiency~~~

The Warden's are a group of trackers, scouts and archers, meaning they need to be self-sufficient, meaning they should be able to supply their own armour, weapons and food. However, if in times of war or extreme need, a Warden may BORROW from the communal chests.

Warden's are also required to occasionally establish outposts, supply dumps and cut down trees for the supplies, of which wood is essential.

Warden's should also carry the basics for a tent with them if they are travelling, to ensure a safe night.

~~~Training~~~

New initiates will be given a short training course and instructed to watch a short video [coming soon] that will teach them the basics, moving over terrain, jumping courses, pitching a tent, archery and outposts.

~~~Kit~~~

Each Warden when on duty must carry with them:

Their tent kit [Torch, Bed, 10 blocks of choice, design provided to new Pathfinder's], their weapons [bow, around 64 arrows, a sword] and their uniform, to be worn in the camp and Headquarters [set of Leather, helm optional].

~~~Current Missions~~~

Hello, the Warden's are now introducing missions and active duty!

Active duty is simply gathering resources or helping create far-flung camps at the moment, but we have missions that are ready!

Mission 1 [Warden's Only]

Achieve Guard Duty

Details: Watch and protect the roads.

Mission 2 [Warden's Only]

Achieve Scout Mission

Details: May include Spying or scouting.

Mission 3 [Warden's Only]

Achieve Dark Wood Collection!

Details: Gathering 10 stacks of Dark Wood.

Mission 4 [Warden's Only]

Achieve 500 Archery

Details: Achieve 500 archery.

Rewards: 5000m and Special Rank

Mission 5 [Warden's Only]

Achieve 500 Acrobatics!

Details: Achieve Acrobatics.

Rewards: 5000m

Mission 6 [Warden's Only]

Feather Collection!

Details: Collect 64 Feathers.

Mission 7 [Warden's Only]

Arrow Collection!

Details: Collect 64 Arrows.

~~~Hiring and Building~~~

The Warden's are now recruiting people to build things for us.

We currently need these things built:

~~~Ranks~~~

[Tier 5]

Leaders: Highborns are the upper, ruling class of Warden society. They lead the Warden's in time of peace, and they are amazing generals in times of war. Respect them and you will be noticed.

[Tier 4]

High ranked members: Nobles the basic Warden Hero. He is similar to a Highborn, but with lower status, both on the battlefield and off.

[Tier 3]

Waywatchers are elite scouts/rangers that have honed their skills to a point where they can remain concealed and unmoving for days on end and then let loose a volley of arrows instantly and with deadly precision, without the foe ever seeing their attackers.

[Tier 2]

Eternal Guard: Are deadly swordsmen, Eternal Guard will solidly stand against any who threaten Laurelin. Eternal Guard are frequently utilised as bodyguards for Highborn and Noble Elves. They are the only ones standing between the enemy and the destruction of the forest

Glade Guard: Renowned for their impressive longbows, the Glade Guard are skilled bowmen whose understanding of the woods allows them to move seemingly unhindered through thick brush and dense undergrowth. Both Scout and Glade Guard are best suited to ranged combat. According to the background, they are feared throughout the whole world for the deadliness of their archery and rightly so. They also benefit from special rules that allow wood elves to move and fire on the same turn without penalty.

[Tier 1]

Initiate is the lowest rank in our army, they do anything that a higher ranked member asks them to do

~~~Members~~~

Leaders: Warden_Highborn_Blackthorn, Warden_Highborn_Atles and Warden_Highborn_Kalen

Nobles: Lavanthus

Waywatchers:

Eternal Guard: Relens

Glade Guard: Nycthel, Argon ,Gwaihir ,Amroth ,Orion

Initiates: Shorty, Turin , Latsi, Lokito, Arkadios , Leafwind , Amras

Thank you for reading this, if you believe you are an asset to the Warden's, sign up today!

Kill On Sight List:

CaseyJones- Just Scum

_edplayers – Bandit scum

KingHarper – Bandit scum

Everyone that has posted contact me in game to start your tasks!

You passed the first round

Minecraft Name:Runawayguy

RP Name:Eldar

Sword skill level:My sword skill is lvl 19

Archery skill level:My archery skill is lvl 300

Why do you want to join? I want to be part of an elite group of elves and help out the world of Aegis.

Other notes: I will be donating 100$ soon, and I will be able to give the land to the pathfinders to help the cause! (Everything underground shall be mine, but I will share.

Minecraft Name:Grayslayer

RP Name:Turin

Sword skill level:20

Archery skill level:300

Why do you want to join? Because Turin's ambiton is to help protect the people that took him in and helped him.

PS I already posted here but it disaperaed dont know why but just in case I posted again.

What a very well written bit of parchment Atles, I will give the pathfinders a lumpsome of coin to help with development, and rewards.

I do hope to see very proud, and honorable elves within our ranks.

Minecraft Name:Grayslayer

RP Name:Turin

Sword skill level:20

Why do you want to join? Because Turin's ambiton is to help protect the people that took him in and helped him.

PS I already posted here but it disaperaed dont know why but just in case I posted again.

Accepted contact me in game

Minecraft Name:Runawayguy

RP Name:Eldar

Sword skill level:My sword skill is lvl 19

Archery skill level:My archery skill is lvl 300

Why do you want to join? I want to be part of an elite group of elves and help out the world of Aegis.

Other notes: I will be donating 100$ soon, and I will be able to give the land to the pathfinders to help the cause! (Everything underground shall be mine, but I will share.

Denied!

What a very well written bit of parchment Atles, I will give the pathfinders a lumpsome of coin to help with development, and rewards.

I do hope to see very proud, and honorable elves within our ranks.

Thank you Sir, We are all proud to serve you!

Minecraft Name: itsalways

RP Name: shorty

Sword skill level:10

Why do you want to join?

I wish to involve myself more in the facets of this game. and fight monsters! and be great elf person! huzzah!

Minecraft Name: itsalways

RP Name: shorty

Sword skill level:10

Why do you want to join?

I wish to involve myself more in the facets of this game. and fight monsters! and be great elf person! huzzah!

Contact me or Kalen online accepted

Minecraft Name:King_of_Gondor12

RP Name:Thorodan Kolanthel the Dragon's Apprentice

Sword skill level:I don't know

Archery skill level:I don't know

Why do you want to join? Because I would like to increase my sword and archery levels

Minecraft Name: MIKKO4598

RP Name: Arkadios

Sword skill level: 1

Archery skill level: 300

Why do you want to join?

To prove my true loyalty to the elvish nations, and serve them with my flesh and blood!

Contact me or Kalen online to get started

Good to see the Pathfinders growing. We need more members though!Send in a application and see about getting in. Good Luck!

Minecraft Name: GoldenGFX

RP Name: Latsi

Sword skill level: 104

Archery skill level: 50

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join, as I feel the elves should have the best protection around. I could help with giving them the protection.

Other: Alas, I am of the Human race.