A NEW ORDER

Moenah

A NEW ORDER

IGIulVqXKigZ8LCaIl6AKaqKQCA-FOCs8PSk916YKiYSHGL0-3eXMEX5M5f1facLkGijJiorYztGVQqk6Vx67UCMPP9CLVwW93Z2akoS1DGoAmmDw0i5OtlmeW5DwZq84oqVzYbmeBOBZqt7FBUpsgM

KRUSAE ZWY KOONGZEM

Issued by the

KINGDOM OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

On this 11th day of Gronna and Droba, 466 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Over the time of this Saints Day, the Koenas Elizaveta first of her name chose to step down and crown her sister Aleksandra the first of her name as her successor. Some people may like this and some people might not. But that is why I, Her Majesty Aleksandra the first of her name am here to tell you that this is the best thing that could have happened to all of you.

I remember how I felt when my sister got very sick. I was sad. She was not playing with me anymore. So that is why I went to Godan to pray and this is the reason she made it. Also in this time i was doing everything that I could do to hold Hoonse together. I was trying my best only to be talked over and skidd-andered. She saw how smart I was and she chose me for a reason. She was not the only one who chose me but fate said that this day would come. Fate said that I was bound to be successful. This is why I will share with Hoonse all the things I am planning to do.

All those who do not know how to read will be taught how to read. I will summon my tutor and we will use the Bravahn classroom to learn. Everyone who does not know how to read will be given the same text books that I used to become very good at reading so they can become just as good as me. Reading and writing is very important.

I will order a bouncing castle for every child that is very loyal to the crown of Hoonse. This way any party that we hold anywhere will be made 2 times better. Then, I will have a true crown made for all the Koenases and Koengs of Hoonse to come. We will now have court more often to see how everyone is doing. A new council will be made too since it is very hard to trust people close to you. The Grand Lady Amador will keep her position. She did nothing wrong. Together our enemies will be crushed under our boots.

I know the names of every traitor and every plotter. My eyes do not only see in front of me, they see over the whole city. So no matter where you go or what you do, I will know. And like the traitor you are you will face the punishments. There will be no place left to hide. All your plots will crumble to my knowledge. And if you are reading this my eyes have already got you. Think fast! These are my eyes:

7zstT4lWb9GajCISFtGotqVEX1lT99FlmiLycaKkDhk_R0Yk-3kwYyVd6OvHe5wXBisEv6d3m_RVfaGn1WQmNkyxLUEWyw0aJtuAYLUCqQH2lQeBnfZQu0WamHa1qoKKqWih5J7lOqQWQ9tthD9f26Q

gIJLJy0JPrBQ1jyO5bGs8B1mivG4zuVSEPjdNkuRqqdjZo8PjB5V15X8TrS9uUPe3WBtdf6UGRZfbHEUihYSN7BQdr7vGNbIRHHmvLMCP6d2hH7E2KKwpvtOrOt0Ljs4C071shvzUw24bChgly_BkWM

If you want my crown really bad you will have to slay me yourself. So you better go ahead and try your worst. I am all of me. Here’s a picture of how frightening I can get.

B4FR-9zNsyAGnGpGg0CzcoRHtxJpK4YqcwJI5e-t0q3Z-KEQO8Yxogiax99slbvQ3C4MRrEiG2SFtQnlPuJHS-YdqU61lOpEvmsULsZl4YC6lu0M_psoMjiIvxo8ticzVre41PjTl08Fe-Sz_wTdtQc

But I can also be kind if you are loyal and make the right choices.

DotZy5vvPtI_-JljU5wASr3p-9AZq2om2SxKtFHHtXp4tzTc_lbKdp8Bw19lwzHSAn2ZCGVBtmFNw0sDRbLgv1HG2KikAzak8_g1AQxHBQKoIly22EAcKjRGsj4nmVXLqD6YZZB2BPIt_mhWZL8qWJk

If you do that last part then you will have a fun time.

Thank you.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Majesty, Aleksandra I, Koenas of Hoonseti-Rooska

HmyAHWboxissaxSgMFnnCkBeKleHpsbTbiOPsHLgppsDcHE78CfTv2OyODW-8zpmXze0OYm1OIkC2z8HMqkfE61aH9A_pRvenGuuJ-rYxwpzZmzGI9jgMHbhC_GK4VaGTibu53UAXpyyqwb_JQxNJTA