The Omens Of Doom

Tabby64

Spoiler

The Omens Of Doom

ᚤᛖᛗᛖᚴᚨᚱᛏᚺ-ᚢᚾᚾ-ᚱᚢᛚᛖᛏᚺ

q-7inMdrpIST8TSnpjnhM8TIgWKsuE4hhrrVIPYuckUQ10f3IFgySPhqVbkcSxXocMTLEUnjPM_wdCY177EWxzfoVqYkmvGVkhMIo6B7JaZp431S1PdBBWIOXG3FLMtGTqT7YJu8ECcZATBinjqvruo

After the fall of Khron’Hundmar, beasts began to infest it to make it their lair. To this end, a band was rallied to clear the fortress so that the ruins may rest in peace. At first, it was only the ravenous arachnids who attacked the purging band of dwedmar and allies. Their fierce fangs and brutish strength did not impede them, though what lay ahead was a different story. As we marched down into the unlit caverns beneath the hold we neared a collapsed tunnel, a strange sight at the time. Once broken through our eyes fixed on the horrors of Khorvad's machinations. They were fitted with chitin plating and spat dark toxic brews. The small group stood no chance against these foul beasts as they tore through stone and flesh. In the retreat I was left behind to a fate of death. Condemned by the failure of the mission until by a miracle I escaped, the beasts turning on eachother. In this action of the Brathmordakin, I was not only redeemed but witnessed through Khorvad’s chaos a prophecy; Omens of Doom.

Doom awaits us within the depths below the lands of Almaris; the collapse of Khron'Hundmar was only the beginning! Khorvad has delved deep into the realm of Grimdugan  and conjured forth unspeakable beasts from the forgotten records of history. He has twisted the very stone to his will, creating tunnels and caverns that lead straight to the heart of our homes. His corrupting hammer has struck the stone itself, spawning foul creatures that hunger for the flesh of the honorable. Within the safeguard of the darkness, his machinations worked away, enslaving and sacrificing dwedmar to his foul purposes akin to the Ironborn rule of yore.

I have glimpsed into the stygian cavities deep beneath the Iron Hills; staring back at me was the maw of a great beast. Thin and writhing  tendrils like the tentacles of some monstrous sea creature protrude from the beast’s body. Viridescent flames spewed from its pores, shrouding it in blazing terror . The beast was of a terrible size unmatched by any mortal creature, imposing over even the great Runic Behemoths that guarded the ancient Halls of Urguan. Its bite was capable of devouring mountains in entirety with ease. 

This monster is Eatrumm’ur’Onaalmth; Devourer of Realms.

These bad omens tell of something horrific for what is to come for the denizens of Almaris, we have been given a warning and must prepare for the hordes of Khorvad’s abominations. We must not stray away from Yemekar’s Rhun and instead prepare to oppose these obstacles head on.

When the hammer of the Worldmaker struck, the chaos of Vuur’Dor was replaced with meaning and an intricate design and a purpose that only he would fully understand; the Rhun. We must likewise strike against the intentions of ruinous Khorvad and his servants, and by force compel them towards order and honor or elsewise destroy them.

I call out to all the world, especially those who are obligated to the Brathmordakin, to come forth for counsel to orient themselves with the Rhun of the Worldmaker and be prepared to combat the horrors of Khorvad.

Rhun Kav’Kirkja

Durin Hammerforge

Akrakthrein