LETTER OF ABDICATION

SethWolf

LETTER OF ABDICATION

T74u3D6uRIocW7YX20gTiyUGmpUENVwjrver9tpe-Ky8FAjW6hLKhy9IlvC-PjFE90VK_KK_-sxBS_N6ih1S0enJhpseX-zN0DmVdXSONfscHzxdDQ-MExNDTc3_8bOIfG6MIG6fKMMUVLU9

Issued by

LORD MARSHAL FELIX WEISS

Naf zwy 5th hag i Tov ag Yermey i 466 E.S.

To the most esteemed and good noble peers of the Kongzem ve Haenseti-Ruska and beyond. I write this letter to confirm my own abdication and acknowledgement of Vikomit Audo Weiss as the rightful holder of the Vikomit van Novkursain, ve Bossirzem van Zvaervauld and Ve Kastell i Staalgrav

In the sight of GOD and men do I hereby swear myself from all landed titles, and grant Vikomit Audo Weiss the responsibility of family patriarch, with all of the noble prestige and privileges that come with such a position. He shall also take the position of Lovacz of the Weiss Council, and Kossin i ve Levkursain.

My career within the Haeseni nobility has been one of deep honor and everlasting friendships. Never in my life did I ever believe that I would be standing where I am today in our noble kongzem. However, with the Weiss succession secured there is now a need to pass the torch onto my son and heir Audo Weiss, who has grown to become every inch of his father and beyond. 

It is my goal to continue serving faithfully and dutifully within His Majesty George I’s government with unshakeable resolve, as I and my noble and prestigious family have been doing since I first stepped through the gates of Karosgrad. 

Krusae zwy Kongzem, Va Ve Maan.

Signed,

Lord Marshal Felix Weiss  

xkJc1ZLCj9qCoU-cSInacLmNdcrFtF0MhQzPGyaMXTC8hIntJ0LlraS-7-ynxGwLR-6eIstzv3Lw7q-7gnfv9C4ehGAYtUKh5jVHcO6Pm_661ciAx9E9Ep1krIiKUlrkXFfcD21mvW7mJ4AJ

ooc thank you: :)

Spoiler

Seriously, this is the greatest community on LOTC. I can not believe my first character got this far, and it was all thanks to my beloved friends who I now consider family in the shitpost dungeon known as the House of Weiss discord. I'm not going anywhere, though. I'm playing the next heir, and dont want to hog all of the roleplay. :) Felix will ofcourse still be sticking around, just to focus on the kingdom and not the family!

But if anyone deserves special thanks, it's @PrimnyaQuorum and @Frostdrop1 who stuck it out with me in the beginning, and helped grow our little community to where it is today.

And ofcourse, mega ups to @GMRO who gave us a shot in the first place. I love all you boys in Haense. :)

Francisco would have a bottle of red wine prepared to be sent to his old friend, to congratulate him on his success as both Baron and Viscount, a light smile tugging at his lips as he does so

The Princess Royal found herself stunned, she hadn't expected Felix to give up his titles so soon, and wondered how House Ruthern and House Weiss would move forward in the future with their new lord. Nevertheless, she came to the conclusion that Felix needed a well-deserved rest, and so she extended her congratulations to both the former viscount and the newly established one. 

Lady Via Weiss thought to the previous Saints days chaos upon her father abdicating to her brother. The house guards had made a challenge, one that was met with steel in a duel within the Weiss families arena. Naturally, the Weiss side had won and the challenge was sated and demands met after hours of clashing blades, grunts and shouting was made. She wondered, not for the first time, what direction the family will take in the future. The young girl of nine hoped all would go well!

lwDLt0v.png

The Duel to test Vikomit's Mettle, Grand Harvest, 117

=========================================

The grease-ridden, pagan heart of Sir Milonir of Whitehall, the First Sword of House Weiss, swelled four times that day. Immeasurable pride gripped that young warrior from Whitehall. For he and his battle-brother Ikumak, son of Ikumak and father of Ikumak, had been bested by the new Vikomit. The brand new Vikomit had proven far more than just his worth in prowess of arms with that victory. For here was the man that would lead House Weiss to glory aplenty, just as his father did. A man worth following. A man worth his respect.

Milonir winced in pain, healing in his bed chamber from his injuries - a reward from their duel, he thought. He'd muse to one of his Raevir house guards, 

"Mei first utter defeat. Fitting eet ees by the new Vikomit."

Gaze remained skyward, meaty brown orbs shutting in thought as beer was swallowed by hoggish lips. Candlelight danced upon his face in the dark of night, serving to illuminate the smirk across his maw. Laughter, jubilant and rich filled the silence of his room in Zvaervauld. 

"There ees a lesson en theese defeat, mei friend. Thet ve must train harder, and stronger. To be vorthy of our posts - vorthy to our Ancestors. Let heem be challenged no more. For theese battle vill be our bond for all time. He valks vith hees Ancestors, and the Spirits guide heem. Vhether he knows eet or niet."

"Make a prayer to vy GOD. For long life to the new Vikomit. Ea vill ask mine to bless heem vith the longest life possible." 

With status affirmed, Sir Milonir prepared to follow the new Vikomit to death's door and even further beyond. His resolve returned. Conviction unshaken. For he would do everything within his power to bring glory to House Weiss, and the new Vikomit Audo Weiss.

Audo Weiss sat upon the throne in the entrance hall of Staalgrav. Bound in bandages his chest heaved deep breaths, and his left arm rested within a sling. The uprising and chaos of the previous day had died down. Loyalty was fickle, he had learnt. He would not make the mistake of lending his trust willingly again. He sat upon his throne with the letter of abdication in his lap - something read and left to simmer.

To his lips he raised a mug of coffee, sweetened with Zvaervauld Lilac Field Honey ™: a sharp yet delicious wake-up call to a new day.

And a new dawn had arisen, and his life had all but ended with it. And yet he had to remain wise and had to remain vigilant. As the weight of responsibility pressed ever-harder, and the future loomed, and the present waned, the new vikomit was steeled to face it all with or without support.

Angry at first was the young Lady Weiss. She hated that so much chaos had ensued after her brothers first day. She read the letter numerous times in her room before sighing and tucking it onto her desk. The young Sierra shifted to her dogs and crouched down, petting them with a sulk as she battled her thoughts, who she supported and what she thought of it all. And eventually she smiled to the old wolf resting upon the seat of her desk, shifting over to wrap her arms around his shoulders and burying her face into his fur. 

"
Ea hope Audo just does his best, eam sure he will be great, because Papej trusts him."