The Five Maxims of Pride

Frostdrop1

The Five Maxims of Pride

q2Qol4jXVk9SntKTQ00G9js36y1RpXoubEQHLRROSs8EnzXXJaJLCkXdLePiL6LdGZ6bKQR51oYUWWyZG1_RIz7efMaO1gQUgNrCf6OcZd6yg97GTedwTJc3Q5-V1KuTfohwxYJZJc0nH5nUqJFL0_U

Issued by Vikomit Audo Weiss

Naf zwy hag 6th i Tov ag Yermey i 466 ES

INTRODUCTION

It is with great pride that I have had the honour to watch my family rise within my own lifetime. The founding generations of Weiss have displayed a sense of camaraderie that ought to last for many generations to come. However, such a wish will not manifest without decisive action. With time comes the loss of knowledge and connections to our heritage. In an effort to tackle this impending danger, I do hereby declare for the present and future of the family that we are all to abide by the Five Maxims of Pride

THE FIVE MAXIMS OF PRIDE

I. Unshakeable loyalty to the king, the family, and GOD shall be the foremost guides to all.

II. A council to guide the family will be formed from the patriarch or matriarch, and otherwise composed of members of their choosing.

III. All must be Oathed into the Brotherhood of Saint Karl by the age of eighteen.

IV. A challenge issued will be a challenge met.

a. Any contest must have the presence of an additional member who will ensure: 

1. The legitimacy and fulfilment of any agreed terms

2. The safety of the contestants within agreed boundaries

V. The future rests in the hands of the young, and as such they ought to be protected.

a. No child below the age of ten will enlist in any armed force

b. All children will be taught to defend themselves to the fullest of their capability.

Let those who fail to heed these maxims be wary of their own undoing in loyalty, dignity and morality. 

It is so that the current and future generations of Weiss will require these guiding ideas to retain our founding principles and those which have developed for the sake of civility. With the codification of these maxims, let it be that the Weiss will have a sense of Ancestry and Identity that will last for centuries to come.

Krusae zwy kongzem; Vaa ve Maan

Iv Joveo Mann,

His Lordship, Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain, Baron of Zvaervauld, Custodian of Staalgrav, Head of the Weiss Council, Captain of the Lion Guard and Military Tribune of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

wCQ4awjK1QcgUOhLYLguMxxR-51Q8ZYM5ECju0M0t-eNZrAnA2PqGynL-UurX-Q4kXMVg0BF0CUcyrdjFX2q6lIRCLMbImZ3eYUuX3I2pxp_HTJ_bwOka2W8VCf-GJDp_pqAtSPMF95NlChZjAzBWps