The Last Will and Testament of Calliope Renata

ZRH_xBYfcO21C4kgNhrMNwHVJXfmdEoUafhzlM7Erhm3FSek95qf3goTu78j5EHJuYqC0G9FlDWoYPtOuoko3FcW9oNeEOqh2q0gZheXJ-g6p29F2vLg5ZtKnE1OvP02VjQOuEVjqzYLlvhtOampxg

a03qCeFdhnJeFJoOdXRs8rRIjjOPl1YkktK04HdotxQPys7vLeG-Dg7kCHLQi1DNAuzngCOnaFy8e_tbzoYc8oQH67T5zY_j_T3MCqWdqxtDLbYi6JYh1TpM2t3isgdANV9d3Iv1lUwax_QQKMkEZQ

Be it known to all that I, Calliope Renata of the House of Alstreim, in the soundness of mind and with a heavy heart in anticipation of my passing, do by this last will and testament bequeath all my possessions in Almaris, including my collection of letters and manuscripts, and my assets of the value of eight thousand Almarian mina, to my dearest nephew, Ottomar. However, let it be understood that this bequest is subject to certain conditions which must be fulfilled aforehand. After my impending passing, my nephew shall, in person, oversee my funeral adhering to the Alstreim custom in full, and my purified remains shall be clad in my Salvian uniform plate and placed to rest beside my elder brother, Heinrich. Furthermore, my heart shall be preserved separately and brought to Fausten, where it shall be interred within the Residence of the Blood. Finally, my poetic works and manuscripts shall not be published until five years after my passing, and thereafter, the publication rights shall be entrusted to the proprietorship of Alstreim Ventures.

I also bequeath my sole remaining Salvian possession, my share in the Royal Foundation, which is valued at two hundred and three-and-thirty Salvian florins in coin and banknotes, to the Salvian Syndicate. From this sum, a debt of fifteen florins owed to the Royal Salvian Regiment for the permanent requisition of my uniform plate shall firstly be subtracted and repaid. The remaining funds shall be directed to the Apostolic Church of Salvus, with the solemn request that they be directed for the purposes of maintenance and charity to the Convent of Our Lady of the Citadel and the Basilica of the Intercession of Saint Ottomar.

Lastly, I appoint my aforementioned dear nephew, Ottomar, to be the executor of my last will and testament.

In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and seal this 9th day of Sun’s Smile, in the year 1913, at Corwinsburg.

rEEw-jcYR7_eVE_fZYG_YQ1VcCqOmS2Y_JFtSUZXBfr-wKHn3PB_qB3ZI2_nVRI5-ils8fik59lTA4PdPMSu7QiRfb1UdI7nZYB9JJEgheVJU77CZ7ywIdPHEsZrd2PLGzOx15Pft6Lq1N14SlYTpA

a03qCeFdhnJeFJoOdXRs8rRIjjOPl1YkktK04HdotxQPys7vLeG-Dg7kCHLQi1DNAuzngCOnaFy8e_tbzoYc8oQH67T5zY_j_T3MCqWdqxtDLbYi6JYh1TpM2t3isgdANV9d3Iv1lUwax_QQKMkEZQ

A certain Lechian Margrave stood on a balcony and sighed heavily "Once you do pass, I hope you will be at peace Calliope. You have always been a faithful Canonist, unlike me..." He said before shaking his head and going back inside

An increasingly frail Oyashiman sighed as word of Calliope's imminent passing reached him. One of the last familiar faces of a much happier time.