tadabug2000

THE NOVELLEN-AUGUSTEN PACT

Passed on Sun’s Smile 18, 1913, 12th of Godfreys Triumph, 46 of B.A

uN933jcAm42joTbdpFI4NuRfJ8YowlvE4pf9fuiw1u2boVJh3-_7VNIIX-oCrEr8raO23GdhDYzPpDodiguBtdOovYuqgpwH1_l3Xbs2L4jerK024pF5o9iJUs_7fLfqbkWq8IDWinfRqdnSEbMo7L8QEvbEZYBvnR78Poue4TO6I1_Zi_aMXE0

Pf1f8FQnz8yzLxZ7fAfT1drjJ83ekfFp_9q1s-iZYw2UmD509YAVuwF7GcXH_6aqClNJ-qvLwUiAizXClmFWPkhPZTtayUXx9Y9T7_TbYVfx6OL6_R2slW3lZBHMsNZFWwTnBaXcGAKdutJ3xB9FSHpEd7PcvUmqFFzscnpM-YpVlNlE2AuiT6Ez6BApWg084yweyhPBg_rOUK4mZ4NjljD0mqrbP_Bn5R8Mb53YgpgCNGN-8I545vgCBnWfBtgbHYLzJ0KHD2BpxTzweaqjQJPAlMH-YS2Jf3ihxYatP35Lo1RnEtbL1ZUV8Il8ZG6sVMlwy0gNYK_Y9z_KHLfTGtqoYlF_b-BVvLdvsV94M4g8TtJkxcFD6UaRR-AA

uN933jcAm42joTbdpFI4NuRfJ8YowlvE4pf9fuiw1u2boVJh3-_7VNIIX-oCrEr8raO23GdhDYzPpDodiguBtdOovYuqgpwH1_l3Xbs2L4jerK024pF5o9iJUs_7fLfqbkWq8IDWinfRqdnSEbMo7L8QEvbEZYBvnR78Poue4TO6I1_Zi_aMXE0  

ARTICLE I - SOVEREIGNTY

The United Kingdom of Aaun and the Kingdom of Balian, or henceforth ‘the signatories’, recognise each other’s sovereignty and the rule of their domains, and their respective monarchs.

ARTICLE II - NON-AGGRESSION

The signatories pledge to each other to adhere to principles of peace between each other, they shall not wage war upon one another, nor shall they raise arms against one another, or try to bring harm to the integrity of one another’s Kingdoms.

ARTICLE III - TRADE AGREEMENT

The signatories are to exchange stalls free of rent in their respective capitals to foster outstanding economic ties. Any tariffs beforehand imposed are revoked, and the creation of new ones is forbidden.

ARTICLE IV - MUTUAL DEFENSE

The signatories hereby pledge to assist each other in matters of national defence; an attack on either party by a third party shall be considered an attack against both. Any disputes between the two shall first be resolved through peaceful means and dialogue by way of official channels. That whenever the territorial integrity of either nation is threatened in any way, shape, or form, the two shall come together to discuss preemptive measures. That neither signatory shall aggress upon the other in any way.

ARTICLE IV - MUTUAL OFFENSE

The signatories hereby pledge to assist each other in matters of offence. Should one of the signatories take up arms against a third party, the other shall similarly join the war so that they may both hold a successful campaign. Prior to any active campaign, the other nation must endeavour to inform their ally of the matter at hand before a war commences. 

ARTICLE VI - DARKSPAWN

The Signatories hereby pledge to share any information on darkspawn they may have, in doing so, they may both rid their lands of Darkspawn.

ARTICLE VII - EXTRADITION

The Signatories hereby pledge to extradite those who have been proven to be criminals at each other’s request. 

ARTICLE VIII - DURATION

This Treaty shall be in effect for a period of twenty years, after which the Kingdoms shall convene once again for renegotiations.

Signed,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Alexander I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Count of Monteres, Viscount of Eflen, Baron of Brucca and Valens, Lord of Atrus and Monterosa, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

HIS ROYAL EXCELLENCY, Ledicort Vuiller, Amiratus of the Kingdom of Balian, Lord Seneschal of the Crown and Chief Minister of the Duana.

HER LADYSHIP, Mariya Elizabeth Novellen, Lady of Augusta, Ambassador of Balian

His Royal Majesty, Charles I Alstion, Prince of Alstion, King of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Duke of Corazon, Protector of the Realm, Honorary Lieutenant of Snowy Field’s Watch.

Her Excellency, Cosima Monika von Augusten, Countess of Hohengarten, Lady Emissary of Aaun

Henry smiled as he thought back on the get-to-know eachother game he held during the meeting, the boy attributing the succesful diplomacy to such.

"Really awesome to see all this diplomatic business! Wonder who we're banding against!" Spoke an Adrian Sergeant to her superior officer. @Nectorist

7 minutes ago, Asutto said:

"Really awesome to see all this diplomatic business! Wonder who we're banding against!" Spoke an Adrian Sergeant to her superior officer. @Nectorist

We fight the great beast that shall consume the world, the two-sided wolf. It is a great creature that possess the spirits of two brother-wolves. One is named Toby. The other is named Toby.

Both wolves are named Toby.

So speaks Sir Joseph.

Kris Darkwood leaned back against the fence, chewing on the end of his cigarillo as he read the treaty. "Well thank the good Lord that these two kingdoms that have existed for literal decades no longer have to worry about whether one or the other acknowledges their sovereignty. I know I was on the edge of my seat about that one."