THE INVESTITURE OF FRANCISCO I

HIGH_FIRE

THE INVESTITURE OF FRANCISCO I

sNPrX506YUT2aPfE-C9EhmrWKCgqaHFGc3u9a6EFC9msenq32OOUVef8TsW_5ymTYGOuvSQG86lFNKk1mhTD6Fbk4fumsrHrm9LI6VWBaGhr394lLpkfV0c3ePkODSOJBj0_dBsZ_3sq1xvwl71pPJg

4th of the Grand Harvest, 112 S.A.

To the Hyspian People, Haenseni People and whoever it may concern,

With the recent abdication and later death of Cesar I of Hyspia, now begins a new era of Hyspia, under the guidance of Francisco I and Amity Ionna. As such we will begin this era with celebrations, as a day of Hyspian pride will take place. This will include a Bullfight, Tournament, ceremony and subsequently a ball to celebrate the joyous occasion.

Bull Fight

In honour of Cesar I ‘The Unabating’, we shall begin with one of his favourite traditions, a bull fight in the arena. Those who leave unharmed, will win 25 mina and a commemorative badge.

Tournament

After the bullfight, the warriors of Hyspia, Haense and Almaris will partake in a tournament to uncover who of them is the best fighter, and will earn the title of ‘Campeón de Hyspia’ and the grand total of 500 mina.

Ceremony

Once the fighting is completed, all will gather in the throne room of Hyspia to witness the investiture ceremony of Francisco I as he officially becomes the Viceroy of Hyspia.

Ball

As all is said and done, the guests will be invited to the roof of the Palace for an open roof ball, catered by the best Hyspian chefs.

Signed,

His Highness, Francisco I,
Viceroy of Hyspia, Baron of Arenisca, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Protector of the Hyspian People, Patriarch of House de Pelear

YlZ8U78gEl2CmTGYx40vB_KpfUOXim7wvF4T6Egm0lBNgXPn8YR9dibEjlGdPyoAvmF13fgX-2FpxWbVzquGPFsf6PTJcv82IWwoBrhVEAsIrkdWnVcMX04kHQf4XFAxZjvNierj7D77OanVP36P6CY

Her Highness, Amity Ionna de Pelear,

Vicereine of Hyspia, Baroness-Consort of Arenisca, Lady of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Matriarch of House de Pelear

g7QAYv21upsGQFD1O5IkCzE58wM90ZKn31zP0nibqZVm7qxQwDRz6hrebWAS9B1OwBZB_zoNIfNEDi-WCScSLHbx_2rgEwJyCkiDWM-mhQ5hA-rhiMhLfnbynpjBvWCUoWWZHOTLIIh5kZCSR_Ma-os

Spoiler

OOC: 

Bull Fight- 3pm est

Tournament- 4:30pm est

Ceremony- 6pm est

Ball- 6:45pm est

Laurelie de Pelear would in her room, as someone came to her room with the missive. She thanked them and looked to it with a smile before she started to pray that everything will go well.

Princess Sofia de Pelear glanced over the missive, and much like she has for previous events within the lands of Hyspia, she went right to ordering the workers and servants around so as to make sure everything would be perfect. Decoration, food, the shampooing and brushing of the Bulls and the like. It will all go according to plan.

Father Tonito prays for a mega-Farfolk state one day, and for the freedom of his Hyspian countrymen from Highlander oppression.

st__martin_de_porres_icon_by_theophilia_

(Owyn in Hyspian depiction pbuh)

Amity held a wine glass in hand, the woman well on her way to becoming an alcoholic Vicereine. She read the missive over, anxiety pooling in her upper midsection as she downed the glass in one go. 

The little Prince Cesar Franciscito de Pelear is so excited for his Padre. He cannot wait to watch the bullfight and then to dance during the ball! The Viceroyal family is genetically coded to best bullfights and dance after all!

On 2/27/2023 at 5:21 PM, WaveLincoln said:

The little Prince Cesar Franciscito de Pelear is so excited for his Padre. He cannot wait to watch the bullfight and then to dance during the ball! The Viceroyal family is genetically coded to best bullfights and dance after all!

Amity wonders why she is so pissed one morning.. perhaps one of her children forgot she existed..

4 minutes ago, Kitomine said:

Amity wonders why she is so pissed one morning.. perhaps one of her children forgot she existed..

Cesar quickly runs over to his madre and gives her a big hug! "Estoy orgulloso madre! Tu are becoming Vicereine!"