THE KING’S ROAD PARTNERSHIP

Deets

THE KING’S ROAD PARTNERSHIP

0SH8yVI7uBGp8wjNKm5KswNaKLEuw_iRZKrE7ieSTMRm_2DzicOkf5Y-BTvfPenMSbRzLX2gm6aiVwCF4AkNriPb9fXOWswrDfPxQn3AtCJZzTnIUywCcoua_ONpmUS7SBOxSrR2cr4UaTLq2VKsNBk

Payw-0hUQAnuqo7td3-Ym14o5pr53QdUO2O3id_MIHA5cnz5tMHHEx4SD_jB9kVvEpcUNy2X2SJ6-G9GnxGWFNFLW3jA-HbndE1zNMoMvHeE-l5exmDl4WqUBS49jmZRZElRxKAUtPHkBWbJWDJqlFo6537zGhNnmQ27x_xWTlyY6QPLr8ydC21_ta9hg_gJcr4Dzcw3dZH1zOcAYpfwguPL-ztHriv3ve777AT6VCVnUzFx1P4f_Qf1r3nMeXyYDhegHkgDaJKgdKOCPzT_NJMsF1EcBzSr36CUTMIeMdDXMY

Der Straßenpartnerschaft

des König

The King’s Road Partnership

Issued by the Herzog of Minitz

in the year of our Lord 1913

PREAMBLE:

The United Kingdom of Aaun is a vast realm made up of many great families who rule over the bountiful fields, industrious hills and charming forests of the Heartlands. Cooperation between these families benefits all within the realm in order to make it further prosper. With this in mind, The Duchy of Adria and The Duchy of Minitz hereby extend mutual cooperation and friendship to one another through a formal military alliance, with the permission and supervision of the King of Aaun. 

ARTICLE I: FULL MILITARY ALLIANCE

SECTION I: Military Alliance 

The Duchy of Adria and The Duchy of Minitz, hereby referred to as the signatories, sign a new military alliance between the two henceforth known as The King's Road Partnership.

I. The signatories agree to a full military alliance.

II. The signatories agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.

III. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories, nor their liege the United Kingdom of Aaun, are not breached. 

IV. The signatories agree to consult together whenever the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened in the opinion of either signatory.

SECTION II: The King’s Road

The signatories agree to engage in diplomatic dialogue in light of Section I (III) regarding the development of the King’s Road between Velec and the royal city of New Vienne..

I. The signatories agree to engage in diplomatic dialogue with one another alongside the Crown of Aaun in regards to any decisions that will affect the King’s Road. Decisions that fall under this purview include; the establishment of settlements and military forts, or any other issues deemed important to either signatory.

II. Should the signatories fail to come to an agreement regarding any decision affecting the King’s Road, they will defer to the judgment of the King of Aaun, or his chosen representative on the matter. 

SECTION III: Marriages

The signatories agree that as part of this treaty, House Barclay of Minitz and House Sarkozic of Aaun will provide one another preferential treatment when it comes to the marriages of members of their houses.

I. Both houses will consider the offers of one another first when seeking marriages for eligible members of their houses.

II. Additionally, The Duke of Minitz seeks a suitable Adrian woman to be wed to his kinsman, Ludolf Barclay, from the House of Varoche.

SECTION IV: Royal Sanction

Both signatories are subject to the decisions of their liege, the King of Aaun. This treaty in no way takes away from this prerogative.

I. Both signatories acknowledge that this treaty is signed with the explicit permission of the King of Aaun. As the rightful sovereign of both signatories, the Crown of Aaun reserves the right to mediate any disputes that may arise between the signatories in abiding by the terms of this treaty.

II. Both signatories will abide by any ruling of the King of Aaun or his chosen representative.

III. Should any situation arise in which abiding by the terms of this treaty conflicts with the oaths and/or duties of the signatories to their liege, the Crown of Aaun, their oaths  to the Crown of Aaun will supersede this agreement.

SECTION V: Duration

The signatories of this treaty agree to be bound to the terms agreed upon for a duration of fifteen years. Upon the expiration of this treaty, both signatories agree to discuss the renewal of said agreement for a further fifteen years. 

GOTT MIT UNS,

His Royal Majesty, Charles I Alstion, Prince of Alstion, King of the United Kingdom of Aaun, Duke of Corazon, Protector of the Realm, Honorary Lieutenant of Snowy Field’s Watch.

uBXOu-x19SiOTHGX7hCu4mzOmF2l47gznGrAFwbcSHUHplUpMarXHdA0SoKMwYO31Gq05GSqX4nCTHhJhEd86nIoNOKRAfdWNpZuYQCcSktsMSuDQE3ZMpWO5IDmP1nL0ZGq9PFkmlAOv4IR5LmXCeQ

His Grace, Brandt Barclay Herzog von Minitz, GMSTSR, Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres,Grand Peer, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, Chief of the Minitz Reinmaren

qa9Gm5wzqBHKV-g7kbTuqVWS0C_bjYinWuBRoquDTADz6sEfRp4Omt86rXLYEoAIWbdknugysRHo8BhovTwMtIHOzWQUl2poZxlB53so15RwO6rGpGAEUPecAI3XtT9EMoZbs4eUw2FhmA9RFNuo9kf6Dd2NP9PNHqihPzyxLe-S_KcZ8YUdMu_BONhuiA

His Grace, Heinrik I Sarkozic, Duke of Adria, Count of Veletzia, Baron-Consort of Aldersberg, Protector of the South, Keeper of the Swans

GFnS-c-iy638iFEAUGKJd9aEXyakRS7r8lG8Q0cT-LhdMN5KfuOFcI_1DUAfPSyn0A0kk8YvDpK_gdLD_8EG6J8XxqHuDUQUcwvAk8yzfchKkQLftCMhoCwmoNngSQsaSJL-nmKflY_lIDAipiGkbkg

His Excellency, Sigismond Varoche, Chancellor of Adria, Count of Varoche, Lover of Dumacracy

O8v05gPDkMyqOQoT-tlDy5KzsWKmV0gE4a34u-SFObvSWQG3BFWJTpxDIefhkF1btFl_HtHYwhVR1su-MFNKMH-69f1uPXb8vEsPA0a-OllH5NIOPNiqnO_I14zesKOUI-Q3a2vBpG8H5_oWLmenr7M

Ser Karl von Theonus, RSTSR, Kanzler of Minitz, Patriarch of Theonus

gvXrhr9rYgU_Vsgr45elKs-rhvBLEGjhFrAJOac34ROHKbbVol8kiCxbsLL22NibepHWquQeOP3aRdMgwlgUnKMSuW6giewAxZmMEXKdsUVerOFcOS_uHwpnJgIN7dJLE8jpcHNXdIixSVBEa0H5Rts

Eloisee Veiel von Minitz, Herald of Minitz

BKcZdTk-jDLYdH1zCX0XkeEt_U6xsJAssACW3ov2BHhmWgfYp80vjL6yDql8nBYbHGhzAIUeRouaal08V6pnNtAVBNS7sBWZGlbQ6pOBxVcDtyc33LR_VGoWqNT8nIPG9gmb8mxYjUOYaPbRDMHjk4I

Edited by Deets

"Stellar." Yvian would comment, smiling faintly as he did "Ought bring greater cooperation."

"Welp, we did this shit anyway. At least it's official now." A passive dame notes with a shrug, using the missive as fuel for her hearth - surely copies are to be kept throughout the city anyway. 

"Gutte job Vater. Ich prod uff ihr zignature." Audrina high fives her father! @Deets