[PK] Mindless

tcs_tonsils_

Thomas didn't really know anything anymore.

The Thomas that had once walked the streets of Providence and Vienne was long gone.

He had been entrapped within his own mind for decades now.

And so it was, that when he was walking home, along the paths he had once walked many times,

He was not able to comprehend the happenings of the world.

A band of men approached, faces covered and weapons unsheathed.

Before he understood what had happened, he was laying upon the ground bleeding.

And then he was dead.

His children would get no information of his death, for when his body was discovered, nobody knew who it was.

However, the body would be taken to Helious, for it was on the path leading there that he fell. 

Spoiler

OOC:

Hey, yall, it was enjoyable playing Thomas. I enjoyed going through the Orenian civil war and playing an absolute schizoid. Thanks to @MailC3pand @MapleSunflowerFor letting me play the char. @Jtit I appreciate you <3. @At0mikal@Wretched Aidan Glory to siblings and children.

At last, Amandine Komnenos was reunited with her beloved husband within the seven skies. "You raised them well, mon amour."  The Auverngian cooed in regards to their children that succeeded them.

Faeviel would welcome her brother to the seven skies, gesturing him to the others up there (I think it was her brother, I forget. Oh well)

Meanwhile Fallon would not have any ideas about this, she never met her uncle and she attended her children in Ostervik singing to them as they slept

Jarad would receive word the body within Helious, and make preparation for an inspection and funeral preparations

Aldrych Gendik rose from the table with staff in hand, "Well! It was nice seein' ya all in the same room again my family! I hope to see you all soon Thomas, Father, Timothy!"  Everyone exchanged their goodbyes as Aldrych left, but one caught Aldrych's ear. "Farwell Brother," said Thomas.

Aldrych paused in his tracks, looking his brother in his eyes. "No need to say Farwell Thomas! Ya makin' it seem like I'm to never see ya again!" The Gendik said with a laugh. Though it slowly faded as he heard Thomas repeat himself once more, "Farwell Brother," Aldrych proceeded to simply shrug it off, his brother was getting old after all, he knew not of what he was saying? . . . Right? "Farwell Thomas," Aldrych muttered beneath his breath as he departed from the Munnel household., though he knew not why he had said those words.

-=-

Aldrych was suddenly pulled from his thoughts by Theo, "Wh- I'm sorry! I wasn't payin' attention. What did ya say?" Aldrych said as Jarad Munnel descended the stairs, the Munnel having been pulled out of the room by a solider moments before. "What was that Jarad?" The Munnel Patriarch then spoke, "Aldrych," The Patriarch paused then, "I found Thomas' body along the roads and have placed it within the clinic." Aldrych's brows then came close together before saying, "Excuse me?" Along with the narrowing of his eyes, "Thomas' body was found on the roads, its lying in the clinic now," Jarad repeated as Aldrych's grasp on his Apple Juice weakened, the glass plummeting to the ground and shaddering. "Body? As in. . . He fell asleep on the road? Thomas is g- gettin' old. I wouldn't be suprised if he had been to tired to continue and took a n- nap?" Aldrych stampered on as he tried to rationalize Jarad's words, the Gendik's eyes growing irritated. "He's dead Aldrych.." Jarad said grimly though straight forward before placing a hand on Aldrych's shoulder. Aldrych then began to weep the loss of his brother as that last word he heard from Thomas began to ring through his head. "Farwell Brother,"

Timothy would be extremely busy with his work, he'd be wandering through the streets of cities thinking of his family, wondering how his father was doing and when he'd be able to visit him next in Helious