WASHING OUT THE SINS

Moenah

WASHING OUT THE SINS

HTyCS-QSx2a-N1fdo67tRfwvUjsqouI-E0p69f_JnnwRZHocNJ0WFx-7BeR6_K90lB8kZxrqkeo2HraeZ0kAANRuGUP8htemX4o8ECr7RASUmaDm0-7FPXK4xw9q8EF-jzCOxeqZ4PTlDNfMg9YmdTgrBwVW5utiKdtIflvYXHil5kOSzTznZOM

KRUSAE ZWY KOONGZEM

Issued by the

KINGDOM OF HOONSETI-ROOSKA

On this 16th day of Joma and Umund, 466 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

Now that I am a mighty ruler, I am learning that it is best to be very humble. Because I have a strong head, people have just misunderstood me and think that I am mean. They are right, but I went to confessional and prayed this part of me away. So, it will not happen again. To create peace and not chaos in Hoonse, we have come to agree that Mariya can be Lady Palatine, and then we will hold a court to make new jobs. Her mamej is sick and she has no one but her brothers to play with. We will change this and play with her. I think this calls for a Glad Face.

[!] A drawing of Aleksandra’s smiling face took over the whole page.

Thy-rg1vNd2fDz3tGF86LgNcoLsYO50NXvSxCj_zbehuYXtwiUtntcPM0Dz1fPYYXtePD1IB2ECYWwaZ7Doo5Eixvh7t9A9DvtUZe7ltmiWVjtfhVvw7SYHvBgt0AAWg64KgIcGQfRfm74Dd1Yepdeo

Now that I said that, I have some penance to make.

Dear Colborns,

I am apologizing for my threats and my joke. The shop I bought the gift for Carlus from was a dud and I found out later that they made a sticky paste that goes underneath the hat because when I went to get something else it was sticking on my hand. They will be brutally punished for this.

Dear Last Palatine Regent Aaunite Prinzenas Julietta of the Haverlock,

I am apologizing that you’re always crying because of me. I don’t hate you because you are from Aaun. I don’t hate you. In spite of what you heard, I can actually be very nice. Watch this:

Thy-rg1vNd2fDz3tGF86LgNcoLsYO50NXvSxCj_zbehuYXtwiUtntcPM0Dz1fPYYXtePD1IB2ECYWwaZ7Doo5Eixvh7t9A9DvtUZe7ltmiWVjtfhVvw7SYHvBgt0AAWg64KgIcGQfRfm74Dd1Yepdeo

I was really trying to help you by searching the lands for a cure to you being sick. I guess it did not work. And I got mad that you were not accepting the nice thing I did for you, so I grabbed you. That was not nice. I am sorry. To make up for this, my hands will be stricken with a rod until they realize what they have done. I will do this in the next court as penance. In the future I can see you forgiving me like Godan just forgave me. And we will see about holding a fake tea party between Ooun and Hoonse since I know now that you do not like tea.

Now that I have said my apologies, everyone will go back to being glad and happy and we will all play happily.

IV JOVEO MAAN,

Her Majesty, Aleksandra I, Koenas of Hoonseti-Rooska

LPJJLaSMiwrPvc2G6HijhcpmkGcEgr2aYEDp8iSOS1XTXeGv6VVS42VomKdgQ_TG_HJuZhuYBg2m7JjMB-MRWJGvQf8U5aynknLXxI9IzhCI83bY0BkbJUxgITn35mnPiR3ST70XCxgexGK6_rcpNwE

Her Excellentecy, Mariya Karenina Barbanov-Bihar, 

Lady Palatine of Hoonseti-Rooska

Julietta reads the missive from her Castle of Ooun, she doesn’t quite know what to make of it at the moment. Perhaps when her fellow Queen was around again she could ask her what she thinks. Oh if only her brother wasn’t still mad at her she could ask him instead.. 

Erik Edvard Colborn looked up at his father as he chuckled having taken the missive right out of his young boy's hands. "Fadir... brodir Carolus having that thing glued to him was rather funny. We should ask Aleksandra where we can buy another one, pranking brodir sounds like a good time." Perhaps having seen his older brother made by someone younger than him sparked a certain urge in the Colborn.

Elizaveta smiled over her sister's beautifully written letter to the good children of Hoonse (and her drawings, too). She'd prepare a letter of her own to write directly to her sister, the retired Queen of Hoonse having much advice to give.