small suggestion

satinkira

hey guys, small suggestion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_TuEO6Mttw

recently watched dune and I think it would be nice if nations/factions/people started doing this, where they sent out emissaries/heralds/messengers to deliver royal announcements and declarations of war and private letters and so on. ik that some nations have courts where such announcements are made but I'd say that the idea of courier and messenger rp is something that could be expanded upon by the wider server and would serve to increase immersion and player fun.

if people have started doing this ignore me.

of course we'd keep forum posts (those are required for storage reasons) but I just think it'd be cool

thx

10 minutes ago, satinkira said:

hey guys, small suggestion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_TuEO6Mttw

recently watched dune and I think it would be nice if nations/factions/people started doing this, where they sent out emissaries/heralds/messengers to deliver royal announcements and declarations of war and private letters and so on. ik that some nations have courts where such announcements are made but I'd say that the idea of courier and messenger rp is something that could be expanded upon by the wider server and would serve to increase immersion and player fun.

if people have started doing this ignore me.

of course we'd keep forum posts (those are required for storage reasons) but I just think it'd be cool

thx

yeah remove the forums, remove discord, rp only

we never knew how good we had it before discord/skype became popular

Kor'garr will definitely be doing this more often now that activity doesnt lock smaller communities onto their owned tiles.

Funny you should mention this. I was just in the process of starting a courier company. I was thinking it would be used for important messages or if you wanting flex your wealth. Perhaps I might make it a guild. Idk. My business plan was to make it affordable (because birds are free) and most of the profit would go to the couriers. That would provide more rp and jobs.