Spoiler

wE8OyVwmTm14aplPDbF9vd-PqcqkgdmXOlp7sigzRA2W_KjrH7cMHjhIqNvrRRkiNReiTcIR810bWxhbT2eL4BCHb3hjXKDm_L9NCEifhuPf00kLNQMM5sYWU521T-_ZC2LgdAAjOfeIIkPTBTqPqnM

o-XcQuhiqVWxiOlPgA0se0Pb5FEL5oyIabBWXdEvk9KMrhMPh5RgGozJNIazwLiXmtRkCKURGa74-k49V1qwIpgDL4NAhTzUeQiUq9ojEwBBbbXifRps6gUsFgvXjpUtSxnnvoPfUERNrJYUdvyv8AI

[!] Representation of lavishly adorned coronation day halls

wE8OyVwmTm14aplPDbF9vd-PqcqkgdmXOlp7sigzRA2W_KjrH7cMHjhIqNvrRRkiNReiTcIR810bWxhbT2eL4BCHb3hjXKDm_L9NCEifhuPf00kLNQMM5sYWU521T-_ZC2LgdAAjOfeIIkPTBTqPqnM

The moment has come to lay aside the generation and elect a new leader, The Republic of Vikela's Paramount deserves a full celebration and coronation, which is now. One that the previous paramount never experienced, a sigh of relief within the realm, the bright optimism that the river will wash away the doubts as the roots are washed anew. This Grand Harvest, the coronation will take place in the courtroom of the Vemvane Ardrossan Castle.

Following the coronation, the new Paramount will offer a brief address, to start their first day a festival will be held within the gate to square to celebrate. 

As long as goodwill is maintained, all are invited to the coronation.

Please be mindful that everyone will be searched at the gate. 

Spoiler

Saturday at 4pm est 3/04/23

VALLLO TOUJOU COURI VALLHIUW

Her Grace, Leika Juno De Astrea, 

Paramount , Duchess of Ardrossan. Princess of Abrhami, La Renarde of Uhierie

The Council of Vikela

qCzjqw6ju8I5VMkPbwo22c8sZLklRCwf_q8VlUO3isV1QAvmEr3ULjnbN0cmxCzpA82GOD6bPJPTfvft9UURnLFuhjJVk-TcJI3P1IX-cPXEbt4PQ0uGXY9LpyXdnpl_WsAlO2w_-VC0XYlpwn4kuHc

Edited by The Republic of Vikela

Leika stood there watching as the birds flew away from the palace. She let out a delighted laugh on her breath, the sound echoing as she watched the preparation begin "May God wash away my sins and make my kin wiser than my errors. Long may she rule"

Medea would have a smile on her face as she red the announcement “Oh I can not wait, this will be the event of the century” She said before going to take out her Raven’s armor “For my sister, I soar” 

“Oh bloody hell another leader, I JUST WANT TO FINISH THIS LEXICON” 

Ember cries in being tired to update the Western lexicon, though to be honest her sky god has put this project off for some time

Raell hums a lowly tune as she lean on her staff "Proud of my oem'ii sister. A leader and all yet it was just yesterday she was running around with a plant" She continue back weaving flower crowns for a certain occasion.

The Mesoakaln-Hyspian 'ame looked at the missive, eyeing her dearest friend. "I would love to start some chaos - wouldn't you? A bit of arson wouldn't hurt." @marslol

"They still exist?" Queried the Lord of Barrowton