The Union of Hammerhead and Aster

Wavey

THE UNION OF HAMMERHEAD AND ASTER  

wQFAwPBZ189Xjf2lsc81wQo_vhXI4fvK5f-FL0DXygW1An1HW_S6bHsv_ntIlO26zA3um3DqePE2VdhtmyZnq2icEamzK3EbbPN4wyvtyEql2aWYLcWspbeQ-R0qGi56Zt2fgDbZkOj5mbCzNJnez7c

“By Bones and Barrows” 

Per Ossa et in Barcis

4l0jMtv66-Tj1a6YTdv06qQh_hBAXwjuEuapofDR3dyI7U6iW2_UY9lXbVxsHAx3t4dSftJRhV4fR14cQwxu00G2BO7ySro_qwjnTWiDLF6l1vGRlLtnM7RAGKKnsDxl73K9g0-gRBlJT9v1zAj6jn0

“Not to wither but to fight.” 

Non arescere sed pugnare

Star-crossed lovers: Romeo and Juliet in art | Art UK

It is with great jubilation to announce the union between the Baron of Marsana, Gaius var Ruthern and Dona Mariya Elizabeth Novellen of Augusta. The Baron and the soon to be Baroness will join together in holy matrimony at Le Sorella Basilica in Atrus.

The Wedding

The awaited wedding will then take place within Le Sorella Basilica in Atrus, joining the two in holy matrimony. A wedding that has come to fruition after many years of knowing eachother as childhood friends, now turning to that of a love that has blossomed fully during the Symposia Pragma.

[Saturday, March 4 at 4 pm EST]

Formal Invitations are Sent to, in No Particular Order:

His Holiness, Pontian IV 

Our Fair Nation, The Kingdom of Balian and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, The Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, The Kingdom of Aaun and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, The Kingdom of Amaethea and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Silver State of Haelun’or and its Citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Kingdom of Norland and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Principality of Sedan and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Viceroyalty of Hyspia and its citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, the Principality of Nor’Asath and its Citizens

Our Esteemed Allies, The Underlight Grotto and its Citizens

Special Invitations are Sent to, in No Particular Order:

His Majesty, King Alexander I and his Royal Pedigree

Her Highness, Augustina Theodosia of Novellen and her Royal Pedigree

The Right Honorable, Count Peter Benedict D’Arkent of Salia and his Noble Pedigree

The Right Honorable, Countess Johanne Vuiller of Acquilae and her Noble Pedigree

The Most Honorable, Viscountess Theodeta Darkwood of Renduzzo and her Noble Pedigree

The Most Honorable, Viscount Franz Sarkozic of Sapron and his Noble Pedigree

The Honorable, Baron Charles Galbraith of Castelorena and his Noble Pedigree

The Honorable, Baron Ephrem Kervallen of Tuvia and his Noble Pedigree

The Right Honorable, Count Jan Ivanovich and Countess Cressida Ivanovich and their Noble Pedigree

Dona Evangeline Daphne de Rosius and her Noble Pedigree 

The Right Honorable Count Emir D’Abbassia of Pacidia and his Noble Pedigree

His Grace, Duke Aleksandr var Ruthern of Vidaus and his Noble Pedigree

His Highness, Francisco I and Her Highness, Amity Ionna and their Noble Pedigree

Segnor Jack Teufel and Segnora Yvonne Hughes and their Pedigree

Segnor Aerendyl Hawksong and his Pedigree

Segnor Reetus Herlichkitt and his Pedigree

And all friends and allies of Gaius and Mariya!

Signed,

THE HONOURABLE, Gaius Rosius var Ruthern, Baron of Marsana, Minister of Interior of the Kingdom of Balian

dNumj-Kot5-MQXw-RrO8QtEG_X-qZH7KNKcF5e75BaSXhL_QkAcgTAG85MSJ_-9Qjr-wr1q2Jbl50T0ywdLFDxfH2P_Zf2WSIrBJdRIMSARQ8A2J5dvOaMi54QlzkCkTG1W0D76jr-tBFZdkgyV_fO0

HER LADYSHIP, Mariya Elizabeth Novellen, Lady of Augusta, Ambassador of Balian

qOlAEllepO968Zt-oB4ilaEselJlEOETJabvoPNFL4JgGer7nXxj2MnJzjjHQbisDJTcSZgxOJLV6cBlr_BEHT0BqIFGzMXScu4M-cT4g7aRPVgSqBa0QCe81r_4-_mWKQlQpWpF0YfDT7H5l6PeWfU

Mariya Elizabeth found that she could no longer wait for her wedding to the man she had come to love. What was once meant to be a Saints week from now, is only now two Saints days away. Her gaze slipped to her wedding dress hanging daintily upon a hanger and she wondered not for the first time, what would life be like with who will soon be her husband?

"Da, jest time this buffoon tied knot! GODAN bless these two in their union." Jan Ivanovich offered a smile upon receiving his invitation.

Amity yelled for her husband as she held the missive in her hand, the woman ecstatic. "He actually got the girl! I didn't think he would but about damn time he got married!" She jested.

Demetrius Laonicus var Ruthern awaited birth, for finally his father managed to pull through, as pathetic as he may be.

"Papa - We've been invited!" The princess of Norland waved the missive in front of his face. "We should send a gift. . . OH! We could send cats with hats!" @ichigomaster98

"Hey I remember training that kid on stuff like not dying!" Jack commented after his invitation arrived.

Kasimir Sarkozic would be smoking a Hyspian cigar when he heard the news. Kasimir puffed out smoke from his cigar before remarking to himself, "Should I even go? Neither of these two went to my wedding, nor do they find the time to speak to me... yet, isn't the right thing to do is attend this ceremony of matrimony" Kasimir paused before remarking lastly, "I shall see."

The cousin squeels in joy "Ooooooo Yay  I cant wait."

Reetus was exhilarate by the news of his best friend getting married. He screamed top of his lungs in Helious for all to hear.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED"

Reetus couldn't wait but also he needs to get a wedding gift

@Vegan_Comedy @AmericanSniper52 

@JoshBright

@Roguechaotic

Tobias Adiler heard news from his cousin and gave it a smile "Oh wonderful" he said then thought for a moment "you need gifts" said then chuckled "oh boy havent been into a wedding since that day my fiances's sisters wedding-" he stopped himself as sickness getting into him by now "i had a point, eh i forgot" waves it off.
@JosifNotJoseph

The Widowed man would grumble as he read the public missive in Aaun's roads as he spoke "Little shit had the audacity to beg me to make gifts so he can win the love triangle against my own nephew, just for him to not invite me?! HAH! Who needs to be invited anyways..." Emir then sat down in his Manor to continue grieving as usual.

1 hour ago, exoo said:

The Widowed man would grumble as he read the public missive in Aaun's roads as he spoke "Little shit had the audacity to beg me to make gifts so he can win the love triangle against my own nephew, just for him to not invite me?! HAH! Who needs to be invited anyways..." Emir then sat down in his Manor to continue grieving as usual.

Gaius quickly sends a bird carrying a black envelope with a red Ruthern seal attached to it to his cousin Emir, writing an apology for the mistake and a special invitation for him as well. 

2 hours ago, WaveLincoln said:

Gaius quickly sends a bird carrying a black envelope with a red Ruthern seal attached to it to his cousin Emir, writing an apology for the mistake and a special invitation for him as well. 

The widowed man gasped loudly once again "That little shit did that just so I can make him a wedding gift! I ******* knew it!" Emir would mark the calendar anyways and would go ahead and make a gift.