[Your View] The Mina Economy

Llir

Do you think there should be a way other than voting to earn mina?  

367 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a way other than voting to earn mina?

• Yes
    • No

Have npcs set up so that we can sell the items we grind for mina. 

Or

Bounties to be completed where the npc asks for a certain amount of different items. Once completed, you recieve the mina. Maybe a limit to the number you can complete a day. 

Spoiler

Just make this Hay Day simulator.

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Make minas more valuable and gained through a more roleplay based market system using NPCs and make resources somewhat rare for nations to spur trade

I agree so much here, imo the nations lack certain products that would be impossible to get anywhere else, like mountain nations having gems, coal, iron and so on. It could be done through various trading companies having their shops in various cities and so on. I wouldn't personally mind doing some good old merchant RP 

Yes, but be wary that more mina into the economy that isn't limited is how we end up with excessive bloat. I believe there also needs to be more ways of spending money for the average player as well, as for the most part the biggest money sinks are currently only for nations. 

Give us the Auction house back even if its just one at CT!

I personally like the idea of admin shops. If they’re not too OP then they’re not super harmful to the economy. If anything it encourages shops to compete with prices. Idk, feel feel to respond and critique

I remember we used to be able to kill mobs for mina. If someone doesn’t want mobs in their tile, they can turn them off. But I think this would be beneficial for nations or settlements that want to do hunting event rp

What happened to that little quest pluggin where u had to transport goods to npcs for mina??

also, it'd be nice if the Shop of Wonders returned, maybe solely just /w cool/funny mc enchanted items for crazy prices or gold pickaxes /w unbreaking/mending so we can build easier.

i find hard way to make mina now since auction house was removed! T-T it sucks!!

*runs through the dungeon, kills various BOSSES, and gets an astonishing FIVE mina, n loads of people be happy

Last time we had a system like this it allowed for nations to grind it to hell and back. Made it hard for the average player to earn a sizable income. I think we should just find a way to promote merchant rp.

8 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Make minas more valuable and gained through a more roleplay based market system using NPCs and make resources somewhat rare for nations to spur trade

I think this is the best way to go. Everyone should have to Roleplay stuff, its a ROLEPLAY server, not an RPG game where I slay monsters or grind hours to get hella minas only to go spend it on roleplay items and stuff.