[✗] [Deity Amendment] A Needed Change

ClassyDryad

the name with ‘diety’ was annoying me so I changed it to deity

15 hours ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

Don't you worry she gonna get hers. 

Also whilst I have LT attention can we add 

Luara: Greater Immortal Spirit of the Moon, The Passage of Time, and Serenity?

or just

Luara: Greater Immortal Spirit of the Moon, and Serenity

Grukk'd Luara was already included, but Yub... As long as we remove the Passage of Time thing, that falls under one of the Unknown Elementals which are Nub Touch. I would ask that any greater details account for both Orc and Ker perspectives on the spirit, instead of just one or the other, due to their lore importance.

17 hours ago, ClassyBells said:

Thulezia - Spirit of lust, pleasure, and beauty

Appearing as a succubus-like creature who shifts between male, female, or both. Will attempt to lure all who summon it into temptation and seduction. If it succeeds it will entrap them.

Changed to

Thulezia - Spirit of beauty, vanity, admiration, and wonder

Appears as a  idealized version of the viewer reflected within a floating mirror.

OR

Remove it.

OOC Purpose

Reveal hidden contents

3382a19766a61b2168343156ff4e152ef8fca2c3

I am doing what should have been done a long time ago.

Considering there are an infinite amount of spirits and no rules or regulations on what a spirit can be for, removing or changing this 1 spirit wont do much in the grand scheme. You'll have players, new or old, wondering why this spirit doesnt exist to represent lust, pleasure or beauty and inevitably create a new spirit with the same traits. You're fighting a never ending cycle. I dont like the spirit of lust, pleasure, and beauty as it does make it sound heavily sexual in nature. I think a rewording of the spirit in question is in order. I have already done this with the Ilzpaak. 

But lust, pleasure, and beauty are all things that are equally not sexual as well. The definition of the spirit's appearance is what should change. Not specifically what the spirit itself stands for. 

2 hours ago, Mannamannaa said:

Grukk'd Luara was already included, but Yub... As long as we remove the Passage of Time thing, that falls under one of the Unknown Elementals which are Nub Touch. I would ask that any greater details account for both Orc and Ker perspectives on the spirit, instead of just one or the other, due to their lore importance.

Luara is actually also the spirit of the passage of time I believe, though this is deeplore stuff.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.