With Death Comes Glory [PK]

StrongBear

Seated behind the ivory walls of a once noble keep, sat Iduna and Matilda, past wives of the deceased man. They gossiped and talked of their marriages with him; comapairing them, but as the news of the mans death began to murmur behind the golden gates of the seven skies the two women couldn't help but pour out a drink and hold eachother in mourning for their lover.

"What is dead may never die." Muttered Iduna who knew his service to Xan would go on. "Tell Revas I said hello, and I'm sorry.."

A woman sworn by the cold stood in an ice sarcophagus, unaware of the death, but even then her frozen features bore a frown for the loss of a man she loathed for so long; his death put off for so long it was finally stolen from her grasp. 

Dead to the world, Viktoriya leaned against the balcony edge of her home with a bottle of Carrion firm in her hand. She couldn't help but curl her lips to a soft smile hearing of Elias's death. "You weren't a good man, but you had character." She sighed and took a gulp herself. "Odys will be taken care of, if he wants to stay, that was the only good thing you ever brought me."

Spoiler

I can still remember vividly first meeting Elias on Iduna and the realtionships between not only our characters but also our friendship flourishing more and more each day. Even though he wasn't around rply, Elias is who kept Iduna going through her leadership years the most (close tie with Nora). His fued with Elizabeth was also a very funny thing to do rply, and I'm glad it was all bark no bite. 

Viktoriya, still, cannot wrap her head around why Elias did what he did but I am thankful as her story continues to go on and tops all my characters as the most progressed in all (near) 4 years of being on this server. 

Whatever comes next for you I hope we can continue to do things together as you are the longest friend I have had founded from LoTC. 

I loved Elias, and more importantly, I love you. 

Dame Alexandra Barclay sit in her home, after just been told the new of her great uncles demise. A frown on her face, holding her cane within her hand. A lightstone glimmer at the handle that same item he had blessed all that time ago. "Gutt bye uncle...enjoy vy new adventures."

Vivienne Asul'onn thinks over the new with tears rolling down her cheeks. An picture frame held within her hands. A portrait of her, Elias and their brother Christopher. "Im sorry you had to go big brother, never got to tell you who was taller again did i?" A pained laugh leaves her. "I might be selfish, but...Im happy I didn't watch you die like Chrissy."

Deep in a downward spiral of despair, Juliette de Silva was crumpled upon the ground, heaving out great sobs. Tears stormed down her pale cheeks like that of waterfalls, her form shook like a leaf within a violent gale, barely holding on. "Elias, why...why did tu have to go..it is moi fault all moi fault.."

Aestenia Aevaris took a breath as word reached her about Elias. Her adoptive nephew was the last she had of his mother, and yes she may have been hard towards the end all she can do is hope he found peace in the end.

Anna Mariya sat at the entrance to the seven skies, trying to shout to the next realm "Bout time you made it! I'll find a way to send you some carrion!"

Aela Asul'onn remained in the woods, wandering the paths just as when she lost her sister. "I'll miss you Elias, maybe I'll see you again."

If she could, Dame of Colborn, would've said hello and

thanked the man in their afterlife.

His long-gone daughter, Eloise, watches him from the heavens. Beyond joyful to see him finally at rest, knowing full well the kind of pain he's been through, but upset she wasn't mentioned in the pk post.

The White Cat is faithful in her duty, and steady with her hand, as she mounts the corpse of the Xannite to his mighty steed. It is a slow, and peaceful walk, with the corpse. Much to reflect on, of course, with recent goings on. Elias made for an excellent listener, in his state, but not one for conversation.

At the final stop, she says her goodbyes, and she is sure that if he could, the ever polite man would say his in return.

Elren sat deep within a lair, watching the man he once knew as a boy die before his eyes. He smiled thinking about how he continued to outlive those of his same family name.

A regal thill stared down at the body of the felled Xannite, cerulean flame still coursing through her veins. 

"Charming.. Brave.. I liked this one."

The Lady had known the man all of 30 minutes, and still he left a lasting impression.

MaYX7hI-IEXAIir7zIx1wDlwqyBxPQs5mxGmGi1Vd-LbT5Xj81xyMPM--OZKbKG0g-SpQ3pbavHGfABT5HjAgMYyFE8i7r4-UxNxLr3f1RnPSpLClV95-QpZwVn23OVOINqZ8kLB50K34XNCxoesv_Q

Over the man's defiled carcass within the confines of ivory walls, the Keeper Alatariel laid a hand o'er the heart of the Vindicator. An amulet about her neck pulsed faintly with golden light, the angel's solar gaze falling upon the man's bruised countenance. And to her fallen grandchild, her words flowed as honey and gold, yet laden with the saddened realization of duty's toll;

“Death is not an end to our service - It is the evolution of it. Ours is a duty maintained until even the aeons falter, and death itself perishes. We are denied the pale slumber. Go gently into our Lord's Golden Host; Godspeed unto ye, Grandchild of mine."

c2PAex4bUB0nqAZhSIqb9XXRaaQQ2WjYZqJ8jnZA2Gx7JwNZygotJtqEAUqfpMH6E8r2oWkEyclsMA9E0Ff0nXxJVhGLFDH3lDCbCaVF8jFcAP8QwGYO3vCDJwr-ixQnJZCQSx1vyn3WDix56DppKg

okC7x_IDTy1VENsksxUTSdWKyPqHVZe53vXk-e2DQ-yhlKyEka_P85Q-ewLdPAxFx8Jc9C6wazbtHd1MfpBSA8qSZHU94kxBMc4Hnapk5_yln5l8ppoi9Md8HkClFlkuOzuLEIgQLAqOutWJ9ulO5Z8

Somewhere in the world, a beast of flesh and blood and consciousness, yet no heart, roamed on its eternal hunt, not yet hearing the news of his fallen brother...even when such news came to pass, the beast would find itself unable to shed a tear, yet conflicted with an odd feeling....

A Waldenian chieftain sat numbly within his hall as news reached him of his uncle's death. Gazing out towards the horizon, he found himself repeating the final words the two had exchanged in Brandthof. "May the sun never set, onkel."

Edited by Deets

"Youre gonna regeret not saying a proper goodbye y' old man" she rumbled softly the ame having her arms tightly wrapped around her partner as tears gently rolled down the sides of her face.