With Death Comes Glory [PK]

StrongBear

Within the Bell-Tower of Caras Anor, Aer'dir, sat within, the Elf lacked his typically plate-armor. Instead, he had donned his robes, comfort, he seeked comfort. His face planted firmly within in hands. And, so the Paladin simply shook in place and weeped as the news was broken to him, his son was dead, he knew this was coming- Twas the curse of Humanity. But, this gave the Elf no comfort, why would it? His Liege had gained just another soldier, he had lost his son, what fairness was there in this...? Sounds of Thunderclaps could be heard from the tower that day, as a Starbreaker exited his tower. Eventually, calming his temper as he looked for his other son.

A certain Nephilim locked in its vast chambers stuck in the lost rooms that so many long dreamt of witnessing, he supped upon the nutrition of asioth, his feeble finite mind gulping down on the wonders of the world. Lost within in his mind as he dug at the walls, drawing with such addiction. Its fixated eyes so yearned to create art in such a meticulous fashion, before it had erupted into volcanic laughter weeping embers parting from its maw as a circlet of flame enveloped his form, the thing then began to stand a canticle of embers sung, bells clanged and charmed with a lively melody. 

"From root to stem, no honor will be found in slavery."

It whispered unto itself, none would hear as the words found themselves hollow, empty; shallow without cause. 

The lone visitor from the time Elias in serheim who found an odd comfort in the aging paladin, remaining in their cell for a good chunk of the captured’s time they paused at the news of the passing. The aging specters' memory failing him for a while as he tries to recall the oddly familiar name. Time passed in the dark tavern they sat in before he finally gave up. the name Glordhel being the name of the man who passed but Hermit still longed to met Elias again on better terms, and not with one bound In chains as the other sat in the cell, but he somehow felt that that day would never come. The one paladin that the ghost would speak to as people, and not as someone who would hunt him on sight was now gone to join Xan in their afterlife.

A Destroyed Sunbreak fortress on top of the mountain of Urguan would dawn on a Injured Half Elfess, as she approached a Elder aged man

"I cannot teach you anymore Sofiele, You aren't strong enough for my way of teaching, or at all in general"

The Elfess Muttered, as she went to him with stuttering voice

"Bu- But I can do more, please Sir, just let me show you-"

The Man waved his hand away, as if she were to annoy him, in his already irritated state, seeing what was once the Fortress of the Lion.

"Enough, I spoken my words, leave...I wish to not speak of this anymore"

Sofiele from that Moment turned to see only the shadow of Elias, her first teacher, she knew one day she would be strong enough for his lessons, maybe even to be his student, but she knew all to well- that was but a fiction. A memory she held on to for her decades to come, The words of her past teachers affected her, but not as effective as Elias

"Remember the day you sat upon that second step? Staring to where we are sitting now?"

The Half elfess sat down next to him at the top level of Caras Anor, staring at the sun setting as she shared the sight with the now Elder.

"Since that day... I never forgot, You motivated me, your words affected me and your lessons even if short guided me..."

As Sofiele opened her eyes to then finally cover the now deceased Elder, after all who left the clinic, her tears turned not but water, but blood, heartbroken, that the man who taught her something so big even for a short amount of time is now gone, resting in peace in front of her.

"Aherran & llun, may your rest be one filled with peace, may you crusade eternally with our lord, mentor"