PLAYER APPRECIATIONS - JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2023

x0yqigYLwzZ9eQq_NWHXypmRe9pSG8n2VvEsQQkHHi_MVHeAzpkeRD6uME5i7zfDnHOtAu1hIKdSb98OhFPtvXzvjmQLbTgFt5FbJ-GnSl1pUi_EoB62PQjFbEXW0x7qnkmVpMZPgVTM3kldntzs6Mo

Player Appreciations

January and February 2023

Hi all, it’s Sarah von Barah here.

It’s been quite some time since our last monthly Player Appreciation post has gone out, but it is something I wish to continue as it greatly perpetuates positivity and good feelings throughout our little community, which is something I really cherish about Haense. So, without further ado, here are our two players for the months of January and February!

January 2023: Tadabug

Hello Tada! I just wanted to start this off by thanking you from the bottom of my heart for the work you’ve put into Hyspia and Haense as a whole. Your activity alone has facilitated a lot of community growth and you are always so sweet and a joy to work with. Thank you for everything you’ve done for Haense, and I cannot wait to see what you do in the future! You are a light on this server. 

“Tada is probably one of the most wonderful players on LOTC. I have personally never known her to deny someone in need, or lend a hand for events. She's a real community leader, and someone people look to. I couldn't imagine this place without her." - Seth

“Tadabug is the friendliest person you will ever meet, there is no better person to speak with about hairbrained ideas or if you just need someone to listen without judgement. Couldn't ask for a better friend!” - Pudding

“Tada is a wonderful & creative person. Any challenge you give her she's faced it head on, acing it every time. I've known her for about two going on three years now.. She's honest, she's blunt, and we need more people like her. Chairs have become an inside joke, one that she will never let me live down, & at this point I don't think I want to. Tada you are awesome, thank you for the years of friendship you've given me, hopefully there will be many more to come! Remember to drink some water.” - Anime_Wolf

“I've known Tada for a bit, and if anyone were to ask me whose the best people to go to in Haense, I'd say her. She's bubbly and super sweet and when she roleplays she makes sure to include everyone! She's been boosting activity for a bit with her super creative ideas for Hoonse! I'm really happy to know Tada and I think she deserves player of the month!  10/10 Love her!” - Anon

“Being an Old Head on the server, House Weiss has been exceptionally blessed to welcome in the presence of Tadabug. With her knowledge and experience, she has always been keen to jump in and help when needed. She has always found ways to contribute, ensured she had up-kept herself, and has shown herself to be immensely welcoming and open to discussion and change. I'm very glad to have met her through this weird roleplay we all share, and hope we have lots of fun times to come!” -Frostdrop1

“Tada is a wonderful person I met very close to the start of my time on LOTC, she's always been there when I needed her and always willing to help. She has great ideas and is an invaluable member of any community she is a part of, always willing and wanting to do the most she can to see success for herself and those she cares for.” - High_Fire

“Tada is an amazing individual, one that I find myself taking to regularly these days. Absolutely one of the friendliest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting, and it really shows. Not only that, but she's also incredibly driven, and someone who's not afraid to spin an idea off of you or give something a go just for the sake of it. Honestly just an incredibly engaging individual.” - Gus

Thank you, Tadabug! We appreciate you and all the work you’ve done for this community. January 2023 is for you.

February 2023: Seth

Howdy Seth, it’s Sarah von Barah here and I want to thank you for the work you’ve done for the BSK and Haense as a whole. As a new player, you built House Weiss from the ground up and I have truly enjoyed seeing the growth you’ve perpetuated since joining Haense. Your dedication to the community is unmatched and I truly appreciate everything you’ve done. Keep doing what you’re doing!

“In recent months I've met Seth, and it's insane how welcoming and amazing he is! I joined his friend group in House Weiss and I've never felt more included in my life! He's funny, and nice and makes sure he involves everyone he can! He takes new players in and tries to do everything he can to make people love the roleplay! Even if he's a forehead this has been a long time coming, he is everything a player should be, and he is one of the greatest friends I've ever made on LOTC! If you're upset he checks on you, and he listens to anything you need to say. He's one of the most compassionate players I've met on LOTC.” - Anon

“Now, I'm a little biased because I've known the massive gremlin that is Sethwolf913 since our olden days! He's changed a lot over the years and now as he lounges in the realm that is LOTC he has grown into someone who is a capable socialite and leader. Being overwhelmingly charismatic, Seth is attuned to exactly what needs to happen, when it needs to happen to rally people around him and get folks involved. Despite his relative newness to the server, he's fit right in and is driven to ensure that new people get the quality roleplay they deserve. I hope we will be around on LOTC for plenty of time to come, and that we will continue to enjoy our weird and wacky time here for a long time to come.” - Frostdrop1

“When I joined Haense it was around the time Seth just settled into the server, and right away became a part of the community. We did tavern roleplay together, crp, investigation, army roleplay and the list goes on. He's always fun to be around, cracking jokes and having a good time in VC!” - Kaladin

“Seth is one of the few people I've seen take LoTC and our community by storm. It's been really incredible to see what he's managed to pull off, especially when it comes to founding House Weiss and building it up. From all of my interactions with them all, it feels very homely, and I have no doubt that Seth's friendly and casual demeanour is a massive part of this. He's just a stand up guy, and I really think he's capable of so much. He's already proven that to me.” - Gus

“Seth is someone who has a natural way of bringing people around him and make them excited to RP! Dude is a charismatic person, and a competent one to boot, who is always happy and excited to help with something - even if he hardly knows them. Case and point, the two new houseguards that he spent hours just dueling after they were brought to him randomly. Patient with the chaos, he is very appreciated!” - Tadabug

“Seth might be a newer player to the server, however, he is one of the kindest, hardest-working players I have ever met. He takes the time to make sure everyone is included in whatever shenanigans that come up for the Weiss household and outside of it. He is always encouraging taking small breaks to protect oneself from burnout and is overall just a super friendly lad.” - Beth

“Out of my almost 9 years of playing on LotC, never have I met someone like Seth. If you don't know him, Seth is someone who has an aura that makes even the strangest of strangers feel they have a place, which attracts positive people to interact in his community. He is someone who treats everyone the same, whether they are a pink tag, a veteran roleplayer, or someone with social anxiety like myself. He is genuinely interested in you, your character, and what you have to say. The community he has built in House Weiss of Haense is one of the only reasons I've stayed on LotC for this long, in fact. I am sure that I am not alone when I say that the community he has built is inspiring and uplifting; with reasons ranging much further than just roleplay. Seth has been a friend to me. And someone who always knows how to make me laugh. And been there for me when I needed him. We need more Seths on LotC.” - ElkenKnight

Thank you for all the work you’ve done for Haense, Seth! It truly means the world to each and every one of us. February 2023 is for you.

I didn't know you where doing one for Seth too!!!

Seth, my guy! Stop being so good at war thunder! All jokes aside I'm happy we met! When are we going to watch more of the last of us?

Both cool people and coolerer personalities

When I suggested Seth and wrote something on him, I had no idea I was going to be on this at all! I'm very touched with everything written and this is something I appreciate so much, Haense has been a ton of fun to play in and I am glad people don't mind going along with my at times, hairbrained schemes concocted at 3am >_> Nonetheless, love y'all tons! <3 

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me to read such kind words from my beloved friends here. I wish I could say I deserve all the praise, but it's you guys that drive me to put my best foot forwards, and I love each and every one of you. :)

@tadabug2000And to you, you're truly one of the coolest people I've met. :) 100% deserved. 

(Seth's tears are brought to you by Zvaervauld Lilac Honey TM)

11 minutes ago, SethWolf said:

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me to read such kind words from my beloved friends here. I wish I could say I deserve all the praise, but it's you guys that drive me to put my best foot forwards, and I love each and every one of you. :)

@tadabug2000And to you, you're truly one of the coolest people I've met. :) 100% deserved. 

(Seth's tears are brought to you by Zvaervauld Lilac Honey TM)

My tears are brought from words and also Zvaervauld Lilac Honey TM :>

And no you, m'dude! Read it and weeppp

wooooo seth