Writ of Abdication

Spoiler

Writ of Abdication

JTLbz9cuLWXrcF8H-HRjMJvvxF330ZUSz_6U_829wQd3DF4_uucaSud5npf5xS37SSIubiQBylTMgU8KZ7qxea4pEuVmkrdzUVZ6-B-oKlx9dAphnZWq14yx42lwvCPtXmFN6cDhViDBatCffhS_smk

Issued by

THE COUNT OF JEROVITZ

On this 5th Msitza ag dargund of 467 E.S.

VA VE EDLERVIK,

It has been sixteen years since I first inherited the County of Jerovitz from my father, Nikolai. Throughout my tenure, however, I dedicated most of my time to my family, as much of my tenure has been spent battling a series of illnesses. This has been kept a secret from everyone but my wife, as she has been in charge of uplifting our House through her work as the Grand Lady of Haense. 

Regarding my firstborn daughter and heir, Ileana, she has shown great prowess in comital affairs from the very beginning of her heirship. Though she is not yet of age, I know that my wife, Viorica, will guide her until she reaches her 18th name day and shall henceforth lead as the regent of House Kortrevich, considering my illness had thus become too severe to succinctly continue my tenure as the Count of Jerovitz. Such abdication may even cure these illnesses that plague me. 

Thus, I proclaim that all of my titles - Count of Jerovitz, Viscount of Krusev and Baron of Koravia are to be abdicated to my firstborn child and heir, Ileana Stefaniya Kortrevich.

LONG MAY SHE REIGN.

WITH DUTY COMES HONOR, 

His Lordship,  Matviy Artem Rahoul Kortrevich 

ATaKruYgWisLBigc2yPBJHEIRyWg4_jLDqVL0M8D-QygVbKQQWAZ0s-m0n059vnmkGiZ7Pw-IGhHNY-g6Ih5hf-lAEVleA4Ixjhnsioy-HfPBxotqMGhCx9e9ezCFWrbGf9ng4_RTc_cwuibSXef14k

Her Excellency, Viorica Irena Kortrevich, Grand Lady of Hanseti-Ruska,

Countess-Regent of Jerovitz, Viscountess-Regent of Krusev, Baroness-Regent of Koravia

imbcslqJtx3XAMLrE0XLCqBvUI0prT66h0oDYAcaGhjUxfLdPz2Ci6QaA4UAZwAWbnN77bmSII2lqAK0w3IndzzFGGo8Rpn4fhsqK0nzzzoO08Jw02gzMqg8dWP2gpRFoFJx1avuy_vdV0TCkqGLEvs

Fabian Kortrevich pokes his head out of his tower; blinks twice; and returns to his solitude.

The sigh of exasperation from one Josefina Barclay could probably be heard all the way in Jerovitz from Reinmar! "Stupid Matviy, niet telling me about his illnesses." She proceeds to plan to stare forlornly at her siblings until they become more truthful.

Curiously then did the Colborn-born ponder if the recently abdicated Count would have more time to devote himself to the art of ballet-. . . .