"HERZOG, WHERE ARE YOU?" [PK]

Spoiler

IMG_5705.jpg?width=752&height=662

Otto von Minitz and Leon would make to grab some Waldenian beers of the Seven Skies edition whilst resting in the 2nd sky

Edited by alien_mc

Orion, now known as Kknotos 'Harbinger of Death', has heard the news of Leon Barclay's death. A rage would overcome him, the one thing that kept him in this world... Is no longer alive.

"Damn you, Leon... There were still many things that you and I needed to discuss" 

Now... It's time to see how this outcome will affect Orion's next choice.

Edited by Mockingbird-art

An aging woman lit the candles of the Basilica of Saint Alexander of Furnestock, as she descended onto the cold floor and clasped hands together in prayer. Many thoughts and memories circulated her mind of the good Leon, now she was certain that she must act as shoulder to his grown son, left without any parent.

The Lord of the Barrowlands remembers when he was but destitute Hedgeknight, wandering the Heartlands after the downfall of his previous masters. He remembers who took him, who gave him unconditional shelter. A very dear friend... Within the Temple of Saint Juli'el, a candle is lit, and Uther braces himself against a nearby shrine, as if a dagger had been twisted in his chest.

"Leon, my old friend...I- I do not handle loss well.

I will miss you."

Tobias be shocked when he heard the news, drops on his knees "he taught me many things, how to use sword. Took care of me when no one did! and now he is gone, he will always be missed..." He began to cry, then let out a scream. 

Ottomar Barclay scream of pain could be heard in the surrounding area of the training grounds by the Keep as his Uncle informed him of what had happened. He was dutifully training before the news reached him. "VAAAAATTEERRRRR, NOOOOOOO". His Uncle Siegfried Barclay there with him holding him in his arms as Ottomar started falling to his knees in despair, for what son wouldn't cry at losing his father, and a great father at that. . .

R.I.P

7dnjel.gif

An Oyashiman hammers into the late hours at his forge as he attempts to make manifest the spirit of the noble Herzog in weaponized form.

Eloisee Veiel von Minitz solemnly lowered her head in the cold rain. If it was a normal rain, she would have been grumpy, but this rain signifies the sorrow she feels for the former Duke. Though she only knew him for a short period of time, he still was a figure of great leadership.