Wanted Dead or Alive: Orion Adler

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

[12th of Deep Cold, 118 S.A.]

[March 7th, 2023]

ᚠᚱᛟᛗ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛟᚠᚠᛁᚲᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛚᛟᚱᛞ ᛃᚢᛋᛏᛁᚲᛁᚨᚱ

Wanted Dead or Alive: Orion Adler

ᚨ ᛒᛟᚢᚾᛏᚤ ᚠᛟᚱ ᛞᚨᚱᚴᛋᛈᚨᚹᚾ

It has come to the High court's attention that there stands one of darkspawn origins roaming amongst the Urguani lands. The one, Orion Adler, stands accused of both assault and heathenism for seeking to subvert Yemekar’s great creation. As such, the High Courts and Grand King seek to announce a bounty of 700 mina alive and 400 mina dead to any who can bring Orion Adler before an official of the courts or government of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan so that we might help bring him to justice.

Signed,

Agnar Grandaxe, Grand King of Urguan,

Clan Father of Grandaxe, Defender of Kal’Ordholm,

Master of Punji-Sticks, Protector of the Dwarves

_2WZRpRzuScy6tnSLfmfw2WZyHGWJbEJQRM56cJdsamBXGaQtFdEJ-w-sHP7VEJoh6k1MwUnfw3kM6QaXQHOMROB1yJ7kHWtPSRN_he_ds90JmqGYr30ZBijMXpR2kWw56OUN59WrlBLWVt_1UGxNo8

Lord Justiciar of Urguan 

The Grand King signs of approval of the bounty

Lord Uriel squints at the bounty.

"The Grand King is going to be sorely disappointed once he finds out Orion's been dead for... God, going on a decade now I think?"

Would be in the Sea-side tavern in Helious as he hands Theo the bounty "Isn't his grave beside the farms near the water" he said double checking the name of the death list and the name of the bounty "well, I guess you can go claim your 10-year old bounty" he said with a shrug 

As one of the many missives would float through Pavia's streets, Blume Herrlichkeit von Roa would find a copy upon the library's front desk for her to possibly pin up. Reading it over, she would recognize her late uncle's name in bold letters upon the parchment with a bit of confusion.

"How can someone catch Uncle Ori who's been dead for years....? What kind of mischief could he have possibly gotten into....?" She would sigh as she decided to crumple up the paper & toss into the bin behind the counter to take out later, "It's been so long since I've even seen him, I hope he's alright...."

With that out of the way, Blume would resume her general duties of realigning books stacked upon the shelves & sweeping the library.

The Harbinger reads over the bounty and didn't care much for it's contents, only one thing bothered him "Fools... You used the wrong name"

Grayson Adiler wondered if it was truly spelled Adler or Adiler and if he was still allowed to care about someone dead and disowned..

His father had some explaining to do, that was indeed certain; and not just about the alphabet which he clearly had lied about..

Tobias Adiler chuckled, and soon began to laugh, as he was the one who burried him "Gott-" laughed even more "ALİVE!? Ya' damn well wish he was. Then you wouldnt be hunting his ass" he said while looking at it, then look at price. Tobias "700 mina- alive" looked at the mirror "maybe some hair dye- his old clothes-" he shook head lightly "not worth the trouble Tobias-" then walk away to go fishing "tho i could have gotten some good drugs with it" laughing along as he went to the deck.

5 hours ago, Lirinya said:

Elly went hunting.

Ursus Grandaxe would too

"Orion's been dead for like, what - 10 years?" Raziel huffs out, sitting in the tavern...