HELP!!!!

marikandaperc

Hello! My name is Marika and I have recently joined LOTC. When I first joined back in January I made a character named Ludmilla Silvia - the start was rough because I am very introverted, but thanks to Adria (big shout out, especially to beamon and optimus !!!) I kinda found a place for her. The rp progression unfortunately led to her leaving, and instead pretty much wandering around looking for a job. The only issue is that after leaving Adria I oocly felt like the character had no purpose anymore. I am not sure how to fix this because I have truly grown attached to her - especially because she is my first character on the server - but at the same time I also don't think I can see her going anywhere. So! I am writing thise post seeking your assistance, hoping to maybe recieve enough help to find a purpose for Ludmilla D :

Edited by marikandaperc

Would she consider becoming a courier? My character will be starting a courier business shortly. Wanderers welcome. Lots of travel and RP. It gives you a starting point for new conversations (good for introverts). Decent pay. If interested message me. 

If you would be interested to work under a family of Celianor(We are not nobles). Feel free to look up the Ranaleth post and contact me on discord through it! You should already have it.