The Roast Fest in Balian

SupaSaMM

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–“

raEYnpIlavs1KhkCGmQB715N17tWDCyexqmJqkXD17o34gJOgo80O5g2kieODU3Pd2mp0Dahj5ahs-2qyHa2JNVQJ4SBwI0J5oXmvPjiB32YUfpzwBMHj1el9Ko5Ia6_177g9RTo_wlfJkm9pV8Thpo

An painting of two people engaged in the middle of a roast battle can be seen

One man in blue roasts the other man in red, while the other plans out his rebutting roast!

ย 

ย 

There are many ways to fight. Often we do it with swords, spears, spears. We often do it on a battlefield or in the safety of our walls. But there is a lesser but perhaps a better form of fighting and dueling that is often less performed but can be quite fun to see and hear. And that is the duel of the roast!ย 

ย 

Roasting! the dueling of words and insults upon each other. And in bringing this form of fight back into its prominent stage, I, Adam Randell, invite everyone to a Roast Fest in the taverns of Atrus in Balian!

ย 

Come bring some friends, a good roasting mind and spirit, and with your words, do doth inflame your opponents of your sheer amazing dueling words. And to keep with this spirit, please try to bring a friend to duel with, so that we make this event a duel of words and not a real duel of violence and bloodshed. And more importantly, each dueler in these battles will be allowed to insult oneโ€™s mother or reference oneโ€™s mother only once as though I understand the temptation may be great, it is cheap and unfair to base your dueling solely on your opponentโ€™s mother and not the opponent himself.ย 

Spoiler

Friday, March 10th, 5pm est, show up! Everyone in Almaris is invited!

Main rules are:

1) Only 1 your mom joke

2) Keep the roasts chilled down, don't say anything that would get you arrested

3) Yes, you can do a rap battle if you wish, but it's not required but points for creativity!

4) Have fun!

ย 

ย 

Signed,ย 

Segnor Adam Randell, Roast-Dueling Enthusiast and Corporal of the Balian Company

ย 

The Rex took a deep breath, preparing his epic roast as he looked at the missive.

"Elf."

This was the only word needed for a roast.

On 3/8/2023 at 2:23 PM, Awesam5555 said:

Aarivek raises an eyebrow as they observe the missive, frowning. "This is not quite what I meant by settling disputes over verbal discussion in contrast to bladework... but the concept intrigues me, nonetheless."

ย 

Edited by Tiggly