The Roast Fest in Balian

SupaSaMM

π•Ώπ–π–Š π•½π–”π–†π–˜π–™ π•±π–Šπ–˜π–™ π–Žπ–“ π•­π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π–“

raEYnpIlavs1KhkCGmQB715N17tWDCyexqmJqkXD17o34gJOgo80O5g2kieODU3Pd2mp0Dahj5ahs-2qyHa2JNVQJ4SBwI0J5oXmvPjiB32YUfpzwBMHj1el9Ko5Ia6_177g9RTo_wlfJkm9pV8Thpo

An painting of two people engaged in the middle of a roast battle can be seen

One man in blue roasts the other man in red, while the other plans out his rebutting roast!

Β 

Β 

There are many ways to fight. Often we do it with swords, spears, spears. We often do it on a battlefield or in the safety of our walls. But there is a lesser but perhaps a better form of fighting and dueling that is often less performed but can be quite fun to see and hear. And that is the duel of the roast!Β 

Β 

Roasting! the dueling of words and insults upon each other. And in bringing this form of fight back into its prominent stage, I, Adam Randell, invite everyone to a Roast Fest in the taverns of Atrus in Balian!

Β 

Come bring some friends, a good roasting mind and spirit, and with your words, do doth inflame your opponents of your sheer amazing dueling words. And to keep with this spirit, please try to bring a friend to duel with, so that we make this event a duel of words and not a real duel of violence and bloodshed. And more importantly, each dueler in these battles will be allowed to insult one’s mother or reference one’s mother only once as though I understand the temptation may be great, it is cheap and unfair to base your dueling solely on your opponent’s mother and not the opponent himself.Β 

Spoiler

Friday, March 10th, 5pm est, show up! Everyone in Almaris is invited!

Main rules are:

1) Only 1 your mom joke

2) Keep the roasts chilled down, don't say anything that would get you arrested

3) Yes, you can do a rap battle if you wish, but it's not required but points for creativity!

4) Have fun!

Β 

Β 

Signed,Β 

Segnor Adam Randell, Roast-Dueling Enthusiast and Corporal of the Balian Company

Β 

The Rex took a deep breath, preparing his epic roast as he looked at the missive.

"Elf."

This was the only word needed for a roast.

On 3/8/2023 at 2:23 PM, Awesam5555 said:

Aarivek raises an eyebrow as they observe the missive, frowning. "This is not quite what I meant by settling disputes over verbal discussion in contrast to bladework... but the concept intrigues me, nonetheless."

Β 

Edited by Tiggly