WHY YOU SHOULD ORC OUT

Jihnyny

NGL... I just went scizo with this one 
(shout out to dragonsoftaters for the sick fire breathing crocodile thing event today, R.I.P Drekurs arm)

Spoiler

WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY AN ORC:

LJ83-9Z0n0hW8Z8kL1oCio5o51oVwsIGwMydbVVKs8csqSb0z29qjrHY9UE73lhC6LqZpc0NoLc1eJsr8kO1FCuBAz3AzDbiomQ_i5DK0VkxQepK3VICcQJlnrKPhtbGeOoiEA0nyNxVC_lp24QFvoM

-ORCS ARE BIG, SWEATY, STRONG AND AMAZING

-SHAMANISM.

-PANASHEA.

-THE GODDAM PLOT LINES

-WWWWWAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH

-BEST COMMUNITY AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(was told to unhide the actual post smh)

THE CULTURE

Spoiler

Orcish culture is extremely well thought through. Holding one nation throughout the long existence of LOTC the culture has been developed, reworked, and held strong by every member of the community. It is incredibly unique, and a breath of fresh air from your usual, ‘noble’, ‘knight’, ‘slice of life’ and or (ew) ‘romance rp’. 

Due to the curse orcs have IRPLY gotten (and the extreme history of goonery), their culture surrounds the idea of combat but recently, with the development of more CRP, the culture has returned to its more, shamanic and culture written roots once more. Holding great cultural warriors such as the ‘UGLUK’ clan and the ‘AKAAL’ clan.

THE FREEDOM

Spoiler

Orcs introduce alot of freedom to the roleplay. So many options for skinning, eye colour? Anything. Skin colour? Anything. Tusk shape? Anything. Can be a small halfling sized goblin, to a troll sized monster. But thats just character creation. 

With the open culture and their specific faith, (spiritualism) their worship and daily RP can range from literally anything. And theres atleast 100 free skins to choose from too!

THE COMMUNITY

Spoiler

If you’re new to roleplay, combat roleplay, or LOTC in general, the orc community has many ‘old heads’. Most popular of which, the one and only @Panashea. Which can help you with LOTC and RP in general. With our constant CRP and PvP events you can learn how to do both. The community is incredibly hard working, and skilled in writing. All of these allow new players or new orcs in general to get great RP experience.

n9-HkB0T_A_MXu_bF1BYJbd0ynAekl5TKsi8QlCj5qUY_HaWUuc7fRhu_53D59B7IxgDOjCcQeKVpjYsGoIVLSb51pqxLC8E4WjoXAxMETeaaAO5K0ZiHNsu5-oucigrQm1Ha2jxGDe8Bg3ZrUjhHLI

AN ORCISH OFFICER GIVING OUT A WARCRY

SHAMANISM

Spoiler

ORCS are very open with shamanism and spiritualism, since it is their original faith dating back to KRUG himself. There are constant spiritual events and spirit walks (your soul literally leaves to see ancestors and or spirits themselves, (yes you can visit a PK’ed player or your dead fish in the spirit realm))

rgSO44l5byQ8Hx3Q6UXSciNhKw07Xl-EO9qSjmfqIt4ZGJddwywS8wat3h77zuJq208MZ8ZsAfwdR3_ub9gOiX_Rfmly4VMT1ntQz_X_D8N8nlVm5EQO3sV8wcG_vxNWEJ5yo_2jKh_ClCJwPTXLDQg

A LUR HUNTING IN THE FOREST

MISCONCEPTIONS

Spoiler

Blah is an accent! This is a great misconception, which apparently is a large reason as to why many dont play orcs. (I call BS) but anyway, Blah has not been mandatory for a good two years now perhaps even more. And the hardcore blah speakers, which would speak like; 

“Wadz uhp bruddah ohv moyne? Ihz lahtz reyal hozh?”

are INCREDIBLY limited, and from my count, only two speak this difficult of an accent! Blah is merely a sacred language for the KRUGMAR orcs, and its a tradition to use it, however, many orcs dont use it commonly. But if they do, it is something simple for example;

“Whatz up bruddah of mine? Iz latz real hozh?” 

which is merely common, with the actual ‘BLAH’ language (which might seem intimidating at first, but in reality its really easy to learn off by heart, and its only five words that are actually needed). Along with replacing ‘S’ with ‘Z’ (its unneeded just common to do so)

If you try to be ‘smart’ or ‘untribal’ you will be whitewashed. This is hilarious because it is so untrue. Krugmar has been moving away from the ‘tribal’ stage for so long now, to the point KRUGMAR almost / started a spirit war for burning down the jungle. 

You have to RP in KRUGMAR and ONLY KRUGMAR. This is too untrue. Krugmar is the centrepoint of all orcs because of its history. The only thing that would make one whitewashed in an orcs eyes would be being dishonorable, disgracing the spirits and or disgracing KRUG’s name.

Being a whitewash, is truely not even that big of a deal. You can always come back to Krugmar, and get rid of your title of being whitewashed.

THE TRUTH

Spoiler

Orcs are an amazing community, having been here for over 2  years, I have always returned. It allows for a great amount of freedom, and the rp is possibly the best I will and have ever experienced. Spiritualism is a great faith to believe in, Orcs as a race itsself are great, love seeing everyone different than the next. 

I also love how the community knows its mistakes, and tries to transform the culture constantly to better fit the current community, working together is what matters and the orcs from KRUGMAR clearly get that. 

It has gone through tough times, but even so, KRUGMAR is doing great, holding there with their awesome one of a kind RP. From being a bronze aged warrior poet that slays minotaur and huge basilisks, to an ugly LOTR type of orc that travels on pilgrimmages and meditates whenever there's a chance.

E8GM_GOKO8CDhMJmZ5nJKyttzxEgRypcshlkK-bsF-dX0cnEubZtltci9X5wCKfZzc_JWa5xjgulN9oJe8lgTWUuyggabtxxfYxREe8mfV7P3LXc8CaqtT2laF888y-ypVbXZI-oek24nF8BQrQ1YEk

A PROUD UGLUK WATCHING OVER HIS CATTLE FARM

I agree. Orcs are unequivocally based.

I love this. Thank you Jihn.

Let Panashea make Mordor you ******* bastards

45 minutes ago, MalchediaelVult said:

Let Panashea make Mordor you ******* bastards

...You say this like it isn't our literal plan we decided upon for [REDACTED] After the meeting we had on the [REDACTED] server.

As a real orcish patriot, I approve.