The Glowing Baby of Karosgrad

Nectorist

The Glowing Baby of Karosgrad

Lo unto the flock of Canondom,

As I attended to my duties in the Kingdom of Haense, I came upon a clinic where a pair of children were being born to the Weiss family. As I conversed with the good knight, Sir Sebastien de Savoie, the Weiss children were born inside the clinic of Haense. Having stood just outside the entrance, I was able to see clearly into the happenings of the birth. Miraculously and without warning, one that emerged began to glow, while the other came out normally. Wreathed in a warm, bright golden light, the miraculous child, a boy named Stanislaw Julian Weiss, laughed giddily as he was brought forth. Expressing neither fear, nor wailing, the child continued to glow, unlike his twin, throughout the time the Bishop was there.

Having spoke with the Patriarch of Karosgrad, we concluded that the mother, father, and child ought to be tested immediately to ensure the effects are not a result of any sort of magical or alchemical interference. What can be assured is that the baby is no darkspawn. It is of my opinion that this baby has been blessed by God and is a sign either of good fortune to come to the Weiss family or Haense as a whole. All signs of the event lean towards it having been a miracle.

That said, I does not wish to come to a hasty conclusion. Confirmation must be had with the High Pontiff and other ecclesiastical authorities to ensure these interpretations are correct. To further this process, I ask that all those who have some familiarity in the magical arts aid me in discovering any possible alternative explanations for this event.

Father Blackwater

Verónica wondered why this man got the birth order wrong. Stanislaw was the second born.

"Surely it is a sign from the lord GOD." Felix Weiss nodded. "Their mamej and papej are good canonists who have served the church dutifully in all things." He smiled, and went back to his reliquary to pray.

Spoiler

did someone feed the baby a glow squid

2 minutes ago, Greehn said:
  Hide contents

did someone feed the baby a glow squid

Spoiler

pov: u have a glowing baby
latest.png