THE LION’S PRIDE GROWS

[!] A missive is distributed announcing the births of Weiss twins.

uOet_V9OAH6deTqpxWxNPxliheG_efHv0kAgp7VF78ggxnRh88rGdzt0hVCTRCkDEJjNHaeSmqC9vXW3rO82k4NGF-8QO3pHfXZbqcAmjqyxOCPm_Uj2Nl7l5V_qjf2DqD9a6ghrWNG---up3ssxZZM

THE LION’S PRIDE GROWS

URD9UM-3JdaAMnJ_Df8nfWKu40t590VAtayr9DbZ-98C9W7VVnbrmLDhEwuXfw8mOY3WEhfMZzQJhsdQKRfwbZkfDhqj7i5BJ-j28jhZLI7dd9LotVmGDPawmukCRwN6kbyBAJYmkPpai0TrAsDMsls
Issued by the Viscounty of Novkursain

Naf zwy hag 12th i Wzuvar ag Byvca i 468 ES

uOet_V9OAH6deTqpxWxNPxliheG_efHv0kAgp7VF78ggxnRh88rGdzt0hVCTRCkDEJjNHaeSmqC9vXW3rO82k4NGF-8QO3pHfXZbqcAmjqyxOCPm_Uj2Nl7l5V_qjf2DqD9a6ghrWNG---up3ssxZZM

2ngdnJ4KgfU8NVzPiMfurUV3vEA13A_WGn0obmQbRTXcaHGBeLifeZtLQd84zq6HnlZqe_jMYYg0PB0dTvF2yqT0xf7wDIpYNyko9DaUJ2p0xRt4nRz0sEaMB2LLz2NvdH_fqyOnJhTfXxYOKmbiQZs
[!] A depiction of the twin boys as they lay in their cot.

Vikomit Audo Weiss and Princess Verónica Weiss are immensely proud to announce the
newest-born members of House Weiss on the
11th i Wzuvar ag Byvca i 468 ES.

Their firstborn son and heir Walter León Weiss 

AND

Their second-born son Stanislaw Julian Weiss

We know that our children will face the future that awaits them with due diligence. 

May the heir, Lord Walter León Weiss, be a true leader unto the Weiss.

AND

May our blessed second-born, Lord Stanislaw Julian Weiss, be guided in all things by GOD.

With the birth of a new generation, the family name is assured for yet more years. May it be under the light of GOD that the Weiss’ unshakeable devotion to our nation continue forevermore! Under the care and tutelage of the Weiss family, the two infants will learn to carry their family name with the utmost dignity and pride.

As they grow, let it be that they:

Take unto themselves the Five Maxims of Pride;

Be exemplary in pride for their Hanseti-ruskan and Hyspian heritage;

Work untiringly to see our great nation prosper.

vhrkiX_kacD8K5KZri7aye1sMzpsLM_OT8KtRnKsploriTxDvHnYrWA2ScKyW7G_HYwHo1q-_bzyhCgbi5LLaF4m_jAdn3HpKW23pzn2LZI447ZgZ8e1vojiuFyUcTXk2xlHpQ9CagexVwNKz_k5IUs
[!] A depiction of a lion, a lioness, and two cubs. A symbol of the new parents and their twins

Krusae zwy kongzem; Va Ve Maan

Spoiler

@Werew0lf @SethWolf
We are really looking forward to the rp to come and hope you are too
And a big thanks to @Bethinwonderland
for writing a good chunk of this post and @MakeshiftFoxxo

A special double batch of Zvaervauld Lilac Honey™ will be made to mark this most special occasion.

Iv Joveo Mann,

His Honourable Lordship, Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain, Baron of Zvaervauld, Custodian of Staalgrav, Sergeant and Military Tribune of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl

wCQ4awjK1QcgUOhLYLguMxxR-51Q8ZYM5ECju0M0t-eNZrAnA2PqGynL-UurX-Q4kXMVg0BF0CUcyrdjFX2q6lIRCLMbImZ3eYUuX3I2pxp_HTJ_bwOka2W8VCf-GJDp_pqAtSPMF95NlChZjAzBWps

Her Highness, Verónica Isabella Weiss, Princess of the Viceroyalty of Hyspia, Viscountess-Consort of Novkursain, Baroness-Consort of Zvaervauld, and Member of the Weiss Council

FupEQyN0huMXD3346cHFQPZw-dKy9NRT2ycMcPimp0oior3wXqjFz83gTOTuR5ugsJnbLujxNH77bCSlmMwTINzdhDQSZoVdV0mVKYXQXi2T8AnZyG3w21-ckO0DAZhSHMWuANZbg4QZhfgg3iwttK0

Maria seemingly began to knit blankets for her new grand children, humming happily as a new generation is born

Verónica happily rocked her two newborns in her arms as she sat in the rocking chair of their nursery, humming them the Cossack Lullaby as she didn't remember all the words. A song Felix had once told her was a family lullaby

Spoiler

The Elven Surgeon General would collapse in his cot that night, having spent SEVENTEEN HOURS delivering these children into the world. Though he was glad to have brought such a miracle into this world, and rested easy that night.

Laurelie de Pelear was happy to have more grandchildren.