Ducal Ascension of Roslin I

kaylacita

3aq5gk_9cEIxSQxjWJIwyo3NI9gx6iP0avUZy7UY9cIIR6_Rng-I_07MkuKNhM5WKrTUoCmGztI5_fD1_CCf0xLW2kXqX33dM9xgda0LxKwcOBsaSnG9ivyow2Ft8y_mrGiRoSLFiAoqtYrQgdjRnXE

THE INVESTITURE OF VALWYCK

ovBouTyeNkDm6g_hH9Evg7ctGI9Gb4jm4DzRLS0r-BsUWX65X2LSSIm-Lb5uVam76vbixVeXThsV-UdCJov1TI_BNeM2jnl_KXq-UBpU5eI0XadovBxp1AjelhvbJNCYJpWMr8non96ulLmCSYqH6R8

Issued by the

DUCHY OF VALWYCK

On the 9th day of Jula ag Piov of 468 E.S.

TO THE PEOPLE OF THE MOUNTAINS AND THE LAKES,

Let it be known throughout the Kingdom of Haense that the Duchess of Valwyck, Roslin of House Baruch, has reached the age of majority and shall claim her birthright as such. This shall mark the 9th Ducal Ascension of House Baruch, and with the trust and faith of her subjects, it is our hope that it shall not be the last as she guides the Duchy of Valwyck and the people of Ayr to newfound heights of prosperity and excellence. 

I. CEREMONY OF ASCENSION

The public ascension of Roslin shall be hosted within Saint Otto’s Cathedral in the Duchy of Valwyck. Relatives of the Duchess will be invited to attend a private baptism at the docks of Loch Voron beforehand.

II. DUCAL JOUST

To commemorate this joyous occasion, a grand joust shall take place, where the most resolute and gifted Haeseni may test their mettle and compete for a reward of four-hundred minae in the name of the new Duchess and the Crown of Haense. Horses shall be provided, as will a lance, and those wishing to partake are encouraged to present themselves in the Valwyck tourney grounds. 

God keep Duchess Roslin I of House Baruch, may her reign be long and prosperous. 

Formal invitations are sent to the following;

His Royal Majesty, Georg I Barbanov, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his noble pedigree 

His Grace, Wilheim Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree 

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree

His Highness, Loran von Draco, Margrave of Eichenwalde and his noble pedigree

The Right Honourable, Emma Ludovar, Countess of Otistadt and her noble pedigree 

The Right Honourable, Ileana Kortrevich, Countess of Jerovitz and her noble pedigree 

The Honourable, Carolus Colborn, Viscount of Venzia and his noble pedigree

The Honourable, Audo Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree

His Highness, Francisco de Pelear, Viceroy of Hyspia and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya and her noble pedigree

Firress, Olessya Amador, Matriarch of House Amador and her pedigree

The Right Honourable, Sigismond Varoche, Count of Varoche and his noble pedigree

Spoiler

OOC: 

The public events will begin on March 18th at 2:30pm EST

BY MOUNTAIN, RIVER, AND COAL,

His Excellency, Otto Malcolm Gant, Deputy Palatine of Hanseti-Ruska, Lord Regent of Valwyck, Baron of Gant 

Her Grace, Roslin Annastas Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck, Countess of Ayr, Viscountess of Voron, Baroness of Laval and Riveryn, Lady of Jorenstadt, Guardian of the Hanseti Coast

Her Ladyship, Franziska Ivanna Baruch, Duchess-Mother of Valwyck

hIdb9sSGC96IAcrCCeVNdC0FuRPqMpotm58QqdQxWQFxAUgThTl7dDlIg2OlvOt9KjIfEmMu2vWJsI60NeGzXqVzzyz0bwhjYcOBvEOzd9xYLF87qa4ZeKk6tOo0cwbQ3pft1hCIWkejr_FRp1LqvAI

"Ready fer another dose o Ayrian madness?" Questioned Alasdair, showing the flyer to his sweetheart, Lorina Varoche. @bumblefina