The High Trial of Viscount Gregarious Roa of Pavia

BuffBadger

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

[11th of the First Seed, 119 S.A.]

[March 10th, 2023]

ᚠᚱᛟᛗ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛟᚠᚠᛁᚲᛖ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛚᛟᚱᛞ ᛃᚢᛋᛏᛁᚲᛁᚨᚱ

The Trial of Viscount Gregarious Roa of Pavia

ᚨ ᛏᚱᛁᚨᛚ ᛟᚠ ᛈᚨᚡᛁᚨ

It has come to the High Court’s attention that perfidious action has occurred amongst a vassal state of Urguan. In particular, that of The Viscounty of Pavia. Upon the execution of a thorough investigation by officials of the Urguani government and in conjunction with the magistrates of the High Court of Urguan, the Court has come to decisions regarding the following accusations against  a one, Viscount Gregarious Roa of Pavia on charges of:

Section VII.V on accounts of Section V.VII: Conspiracy to Commit Assault in the third degree, by hiring an assassin to attempt the murder of a one, Ludwig Barclay

Section VI.V: Heathenism in the second degree for his harboring of the suspected darkspawn Orion Adler

As such, Viscount Gregarious Roa of Pavia is hereby summoned to trial to hear the verdict of the courts on this matter and provide his defense. Should he not show, a warrant of arrest will be ordered for him so that he might be brought to the justice of the High Courts.

Signed,

1gshe3oM8P1cv-ZE11qgqVqL4BYq0Sodu_8L_R3qExa_5_W3-IwCnwhmH1m_765mHwyHdCV7sB1A8JZILuuIicLWWvrwVqImFrLjup7fuxezPVmpxLhUNRuQHWN6pKbAg8W6d7vceQ2byKQF6e-YUoY

Lord Justiciar of Urguan

Spoiler

OOC: Sunday, March 12th 5pm EST

Gregorius Roa raises a brow from his cell in Urguan's capital "Are they making me look like I am guilty ? They can ask Orion! he is right before my eyes, he already said that im innocent and I didnt do both things" sighs "And after that… how the hell would I not show up, they have me in their own jail"

The Grand King gives a simple nod of approval

9 minutes ago, Me_llamo... said:

Gregorius Roa raises a brow from his cell in Urguan's capital "Are they making me look like I am guilty ? They can ask Orion! he is right before my eyes, he already said that im innocent and I didnt do both things" sighs "And after that… how the hell would I not show up, they have me in their own jail"

image.thumb.png.226941f615ad1304c718c0453d855fb3.png

Spoiler

😂