Immigration of Kinsmen to The Duchy of Minitz

2m-DeA6MwBoUKYs5kMihYbzPX8idezwwz5WhXuvoN-XAwzg8W7sxboGJ1zkGoIppyo8ljr7CI8ZB6qGUyDaUeTsxPhjU9mzva-4r6zmKyKAAGvniij3sP8Zlo-MmE1Thf74OHsFCvnkJURZvjUgbQLU

Einwanderung von Verwandten in das Herzogtum Minitz

Immigration of Kinsmen to The Duchy of Minitz
uEUHjGg_xZOXduc9sqsyex2K91swYUBdejPOJPOXhcqYfQGrZlVngddYRXHPRU33HCI9egCFi94f-e-YkBrpJeOMNJsFey5gSaI5imNlpZsLoFaI_OUoAR4yXTmGpGAySrgDazGB9JmzoVZJdw3bwS0

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ

"Today marks a day of tremendous occasion, one of which I’m proud to bring my family and clan, to this very court as I kneel in fealty towards Duke Brandt Barclay, along with his house, and pledge my honor and service towards his realm. We are eternally grateful that he has embraced us with open arms. I pledge to protect the realm, its people, and its values."

nV0BoaFjEqFNCnmJK1XY6nqpOY2XOgGzRhkIxb5IO1Y_PGul2y1HKpouJMoI5pYlZg0aAtH5IRvdpxFxPzqP9Csyp4bkdQOMz6mwClxDAEgOVIAcVb106yO6UxwoewyfFj8pgmvI3ln1fC8WkdUegAo

uEUHjGg_xZOXduc9sqsyex2K91swYUBdejPOJPOXhcqYfQGrZlVngddYRXHPRU33HCI9egCFi94f-e-YkBrpJeOMNJsFey5gSaI5imNlpZsLoFaI_OUoAR4yXTmGpGAySrgDazGB9JmzoVZJdw3bwS0

"I come before you with a request… a request of giving root to a new mighty tree in the realm of Minitiz, the tree of Lohengramm. We wish to bring about a realm under your grace where our people can prosper under the ideals and truths of our ancestors… a place where we can lay claim and build a homeland in which people like you and I can band together and form a bond with the earth beneath our feet that will last an eternity, making the soil we stand upon Reinmaren. We will forge a prosperous and mighty realm bound to you and your house with Reinmaren beliefs and blood fueling the clay that we will use to mold our border. My people and I journey far from the forests of Waldenia, seasoned with the warfare that comes along with the ever-expanding woodlands, as well as the knowledge and deep-rooted belief in what makes us Reinmaren… what makes us who we are. We are a people known for duality of life, those high in castles harmonizing with the tribes calling the wilds surrounding this very keep home, and despite that, we understand that blood is the very thing that creates empires. All men and women born into the lands of Reinmar are united in one struggle, that struggle being the never-ending pursuit of a permanent homeland in which our childrens’ children can raise our future generations in sanctity… away from the perilous and dark forces encompassing our world."

- Solomon Lohengramm, Patriarch of House Lohengramm

4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk

Wolfgang Mittermeyer               Bertholdt Braun                Kirstyn Lohengramm         Publius Egnatius Gallienus

4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk

Adelia Lohengramm                 Siegmar Fultone                     Bruten Cartheus                

4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk

Paul Gaultieri                   Lazarus Lohengramm 

4lWfWxi56SVWxKxGd2ks5KRqYCInJaYryJOd4eMGpVF1cP8vqsn7C6LWcyMtWLkoElJkMtm3mgJpWuiDKsCdAHTY7gVPRDzsvqr_AX4f_mWli9U1NFQQp6UvWnx8p0TcW8ApyAHKOL9dn9QpX8ODsDk

Solomon Lohengramm

Edited by Mr.Daniel

Anton looks at the missive and nods in approval. “The kin of my lord will always be welcome in Minitz.” Folding the paper and pocketing it he comments “I must visit our new family and see if there is anything they need.”

One son of Minitz, Ludrik Katzak smiles as he read the post, nodding singularly "May our ancestors bless our kinsmen with glory and a better life" he said then before going to prepare for court.

Brandt Barclay looks Northward as the caravan of his Reinmaren kin come towards the plains of Minitz that the tribes of Reinmar had made their home, his cloak fluttering in the wind. Next to him, was Solomon Lohengramm, overseeing the process in which the clan ferried their goods across the river Petra. The Duke looked towards Solomon proudly, placing a hand on the man's shoulder. "I will give you a home, and lead your people to prosperity. Rest assured, unless the sky falls upon us, no one will break our land and law. Trust me, and I shall keep faithful to your kin."

"With open arms!" Yvian cheered, then opening his arms to greet the fellow folk.

Axel Veiel smiled "Wer Rastet, Der Rostet."

Edited by alien_mc

Eloisee Veiel von Minitz looked at the missive, while eatting some Utter bread, "Mm vhat a big twrive they got. Gutt to know that we got more Reinmarens." She walked off with a smile and bread.