Confession

Josif

Wilhelm Bernatzik | A young man in stockings at a writing desk | MutualArt

A letter has been left on the Hyspian throne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my confession. I, Alejandro de Arena, am a murderer.

Out of spite, anger and an act of selfish revenge I attacked and killed my father and former Viceroy of Hyspia, Cesar de Pelear. @Javert

I admit full responsibility for this action and will accept any form of punishment the Haense justice system or Hyspia wish to bestow upon me.

I want it to be known that I am not apologising for this, I accomplished what I wanted to do hence why I am admitting my crime and will be turning myself in.

I have committed many more crimes then this which I shall admit to and list in a court of law should I be asked to.

Signed,

332636946_signature(1).thumb.png.806600eded0515a1edaa4b62f32cc085.png

His newly wedded husband would read the missive and couldn't help but cry, wanting nothing but best for his newly forming family "No Alejandro no, please" he says falling on knees and slamming his hands on ground.

Laurelie de Pelear would be given the missive, and go into denial. He even signed the missive about wanting to find out who killed his father... together with the letter she got only a saint's day ago. This had to be some kind of set up. Her youngest son won't be capable of murdering his own father..... would he?

"If that damned Bishop hadn't bungled this mans trial so viciously, the Viceroy might still be alive today to witness his grandchildren growing up. What a shame, a damned shame." Analiesa grumbled. "Clearly, execution is the only way."

Francisco I would throw a fist straight for the wall, as hard as he could, a sense of pure anger at a great many things overwhelmed him. He would reach for his weaponary and march to Karosgrad, the man on a mission.

[redacted ]

Amity reads the missive, a simple “Hm.” In response. The woman was cold, her reaction voidal of emotion. She moved to support her husband, a voice of reason in his rage as she tried to calm him. “A clear mind makes the best decisions, it will be most satisfying if you are calm. Rage clouds the memory of vengeance.”

Princess Sofia de Pelear stared at the confession. She had her suspicions from the start, harboring it against who she once considered her brother. For a few moments, she felt and heard nothing, before the roaring of her ears and the pounding of her heart came to her. Alejandro had taken her father away from her.

Spoiler

Did a little response! 

Good development RP @JosifNotJoseph

Lorec Bani Stormheart, Alejandro's friend for decades read the missive, re-reading it for a moment to see if he read it right, The 'ame then broke out in laughter. "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" Said laughter was halted as he hacked his lungs up, pounding his fist against his chest and pausing to catch his breath before continuing to cackle. "Idiot."

across Hyspia would sound the cursing of an Hyspian Woman

“EL MARDITO CANTO DE MIERDA, EL PUTO Y SU MATRIMONIO DE DEMONIOS, SE ME FUE OTRAVES, EL PINCHE CABRON Y SU CHINGA BOLSA DE PINCHE WUEVOS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

in the tavern some things would be heard to break 

“I SHOULD OF KILLED THE PEST IN THE ******* CLINIC WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE, HE WOULD OF STILL BEEN ALIVE OR HAD A PEACEFULL PASSING MARDITA SEAAAAAAAAAA ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

The former lady Weiss and tavern keep of Fresca Tierra was seemingly not so cheery early in the morning, sobbing tears of disappointment and rather sadness and anger could be heard.

Reading the missive Sierra couldn't help but look at it with pure disgust, the man who conspired to murder her sister was now admitting to murdering his own father at that, "Ay, Camilo.. Instead of beating his face in you should've killed the puta. He's a menace and should honestly just kill himself and make it easier on everyone." She muttered out and crumbled up the missive, tossing it in the bin.

Adventuring out into the local forest, a princess with her magical wand wandered, since that day never really felt confortable, being third to find the body behind a stranger and her younger sister.

The servants knew better than to mention the missive. 

Feeling how tense the household grew, she remained mostly away in her own little world.

Where everything is just fine and everyone was waiting for her at home, even her grandfather. 

Sheo Amanthul of House Var'suuth picked up the confession letter, pausing a moment, before simply put, laughing his ass off. "I thought- BAHAHAH- They weren't ever- oh ancestors the idiot felt bad.."

A staff member of Staaglaav knocked on the door of the nursery where Verónica had been spending time with her twin boys and husband. He requested that both were present.. But Verónica thought that she could handle whatever it was by herself and told her husband and children she wouldn't be long, asking Audo to continue showing the boys the small wooden weapons they had made for them as she existed the room stating that she wouldn't be long.. Or so she thought.

Once Verónica was handed the missive, she read it several times..  "No.. No, this can't be the case. Could it? He.. He just got married.. Why now? Why wait till things are finally looking up?" the princess thought to herself as her mind raced with different things.. She had a flashback of finding her Padre.. Her hand moving to the pearls around her neck as she tried to caught her breath. Looking to the member of staff that brought her the missive, she said with a somewhat shaky voice "Gracias for the news.. Por favor- tell Audo, Walter, y Stainslaw that Yam.. not feeling well and have retired for the day?" And with that; even though it wasn't even noon yet. The Princess returned to her chambers, and started to write letters

The six year old Hyspian Prince Cesar II de Pelear sat upon a chair within his parent's chambers, reading a children's poetry book with his stuffed Griffin plush under his arm. He then looked up from his book upon hearing the sound of a thud against the wall and his mother's voice. The little boy's curious yet anxious irises then watched his father grab his sword as he marched out of the bedroom, with a parchment in hand. His gaze then went to his mother. In an anxious tone, he murmured,  "Madre...what happened?" Upon seeing his mother's own look of sorrow and anger, the boy then furrowed his brows as another nervous question escaped his lips, "¿Por qué papá está enojado?". He had a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach that something was indeed wrong. "Is this about Abuelo...? Did they finally find his killer?" 

@HIGH_FIRE @Kitomine